Forum Autotrader

Gweilo

Forum Autotrader going

2005 Corsa GSI - 80000km, black, sunroof, car phone, EW, CL, ABS, Leather, FSH, cd shuttle etc R90 000

2004 Mitsubishi Colt Rodeo 2800 TDi double cab 4x2 - 81000km, Metallic dark blue, ABS, FSH, Leather, AC, EW, towbar, excaliburs etc R122 000

Interested please PM me for photo's

Thanks

Morne

Maybe I should put mine up as well for those of you that know of someone that might be interested.

2005 Fiat Panda 2x4 - 39 000 km on the clock - p/steering, a/bags, cd/radio, light lime green colour, FSH, ABS, A/C, EW, excellent condition - R70 000.

2007 Micra 1.4 Accenta - 48 000 km on the clock - white (exterior), black & grey (interior), one owner, p/steering, a/bags, 6cd shuttle, AM/FM radio, FSH, ABS, tow bar, EW - R100 000.

Please pm me should you need to see photos of the vehicles.

Thank you

Lurinda

I am also selling my car..

2001 Toyota Condor 2.4 RV 4X4, mags included with 90 000km @ R 98000.00

email : susans@susmik.co.za if you need more info.

Regards

Michael

If anyone knows of vechiles in Oz that is cheap and a good starter vechile for newbies to get around in, it might be a good idea to place them on the forum. It would help alot of people strapped for cash to get a car to start with rather than try to buy a newish one from the goget.

2008 Honda Accord 2.4 Exec Silver, 9000km: Full House (a/c,cruise/c,climate/c,6CD fl, leather, heated seats, sunroof, std 17" mags, etc., 140kw) balance of service plan to 100,000km; 4 months old, 1 owner, like new, special 4 u today only R199,000 (list price +/-R270,000)

(the pain :lol: )

PM me for details pics etc etc

If you were selling that Honda in Sydney I would take it!!!!!! That is what I want to buy there. :lol:

Andre

And mine.........

Renault Kangoo ( not kangaroo ) Multix 1.5 2005; 15000 km ( beautifull condition ) R90K NEG

Honda SP1 2001 Full Acrapovic, highrise screen, frame sliders, headligh protectors, hugger, Yoshi rearsets, new tyres ( Pilot Power ) R68K NEG

Regards

And mine.........

Renault Kangoo ( not kangaroo ) Multix 1.5 2005; 15000 km ( beautifull condition ) R90K NEG

Honda SP1 2001 Full Acrapovic, highrise screen, frame sliders, headligh protectors, hugger, Yoshi rearsets, new tyres ( Pilot Power ) R68K NEG

Regards

If anyone knows of vechiles in Oz that is cheap and a good starter vechile for newbies to get around in, it might be a good idea to place them on the forum. It would help alot of people strapped for cash to get a car to start with rather than try to buy a newish one from the goget.

If anyones looking for vehicles Oz side there is this site here that maybe useful

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Browse

Yislaaik all those lovely cars going for peanuts. It reminds me of a friend of mine who is an Estate agent. When we told him we were leaving he said thank goodness for emigrants - they keeping the property market ticking.

One car sold, One more to go - mine this time.

For specifications go to: http://www.um.co.za/specifications/tata_indica_1_4_lsi_(2004).aspx

Available Saturday 28 June (we're flying out 30 June).

First registration June 2006 - still one year left of 36 month / 100 000km warranty. Currently with 38 000 km's.

Metallic silver in colour

In January 2007 we had an "Anti hijack / central locking / alarm & immobiliser installed.

R57 500 ono.