"global" picture space on the forum

Barnone

Question

I am fast running out of "global space" seems as though there is a maximum of 2Mb available.

Because of all the pictures I have posted I am at over 1.5 MB (most in funnies !)...

is there a way I can increase my global space without removing pictures previously posted using the manage attachments function ? if absolutely necessary & I have to remove previously posted pics what happens to the original posting ?

thanks _0 aka barnone

Edited by Barnone

5 answers to this question

Hi there, I have no idea but I think Hendie would be the only one who would be able to answer that question for you - and he is on a 4 week trip through US & Canada. Is this something that could wait 'till he returns?

Please allow me to repeat a post I've made here.

A member has a limited amount of allocated space on the forum (SAAustralia), as part of your personal info, signature, etc. In order to post many (and larger in size) pictures, you need to create a free account at one of many sites offering webspace, where you can store your pictures - a site like Photobucket.

Tokolosi posted a detailed description on SAUSA of what needs to be done. Please follow his instructions.

It's a simple operation and you can also share your pics with family and friends. :D

Thanks Janneman!! :D

Janneman en al die ander.

Dit is 'n goeie program om jou images op te laai en te stoor. Ek gebruik hom al baie lank vir al my

foto's. Ek het ook een waar jy kan musiek oplaai

http://www.ripway.com, ek gebruik hom veral vir my Media Player op my msn space.

L'mari

thanks Janneman & L'mari

I will try

It seems a little complicated & maybe easier to remove some of the previous pics posted ...