SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE

MarykeW

Hi All,

Something I saw on Gumtree (NZ) ...

Date Listed: 16/05/2008

We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in Queensland, Australia:

Contract Project Civil Engineers

Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

Estimators and Draughtspersons for both the building and metal industries

Anyone with Cad and/or Autocad experience

Head Chefs / Chef de partie / Sous Chefs / Demi Chefs / Junior Sous Chefs

Electrical Motor Rewinders

Dentists

Nurses

Boatbuilders

Overseas applicants will require a suitable visa that allows them to work in Australia. Sponsorship opportunities available for the right applicant.

Please email a covering letter and your CV to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

We look forward to hearing from you.

• 4 weeks later...

what must we do do get a sponsorship for my husband for a job, he is a boatbuilder and toolmaker, we want to go over as soon as possible. how long must we wait, or can we apply for a job now, must he go to Australia for the interview

• 4 weeks later...
Guest natalie3
what must we do do get a sponsorship for my husband for a job, he is a boatbuilder and toolmaker, we want to go over as soon as possible. how long must we wait, or can we apply for a job now, must he go to Australia for the interview

Send his cv to the advertised place with contact details and hold thumbs!

This is in Wellington New Zealand. If you want PR in NZ you need a job offer so you might as well go for the PR.