Ek wil iets se...

Blossom

Ek voel so sleg oor almal wat so baklei en in mekaar se kele afklim die afgelope tyd....kan ons nie maar asb. verdraagsamer wees teenoor mekaar en mekaar se sienswyses respekteer nie?

I truly understand where all the anger comes from, especially when I see all the bad news and experiences from South Africa. But, please, try to be more tolerant of each other and keep this forum alive and well.

NAIL IN THE FENCE

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper.

His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back

of the fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his

anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to

drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the

boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the

holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same.

When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out.

It won't matter how many times you say "I'm sorry", the wound is still there.

A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

OK?

Loviesxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oulike storie, met baie waarheid.

Ek is nog nie baie lank oppie forum nie, maar weet jy Kannidood, daar is mense wat nou maar eenvoudig net hulle voet daarin sit! En daarna dikbek is oor hulle pakslae gekry het.

Ek self is maar skugter vir slae, het gesien hier is 'n paar skerp bekke wat hier rond swerf!

Groetnis

I'm not defending anyone with the following statement, but...

saaustralia.org is a hub of stress... and a huge group of people on stress, with mixed emotions etc, something like this is bound to happen. Not true?

Yes, this doesn't justify it, true. But we should all keep this in mind for each other ^_^

Anyhoo, have a nice day everyone :blush:

Hi Kd

This is so true!!

If everybody just remember that there is people on the other side of there pc, not a machine they are talking to, maybe then they will start thinking twice.

I know we are all stressed out, but is it really neccesary to take it out on the people you can't even see?

Even the smallest comment can hurt someone. Is it realy so hard to be polite over the internet?

Please reade KD's story! It is so true!!

Lovies

KD baie waar. Ek het die storie so 2 jaar terug gehoor. En as ek my bekkie daarna wou oopmaak om te skinner, dan sien ek daai letsels. Lekker naweek vir almal.