An interview with a difference........

Gean

Sorry folks..........this will be done tweetalig so that the souties can also keep up, at least every second line :whome:

You see, I got this lekker job offer in Bunbury WA but leaving my family for a week just didn't suit me. My laaitie is nou so 16 maande en nie net my hart se punt nie maar my hele hart, en 100% verskoning om Oz toe te vlug ( soos ek gereeld vertel word deur die mense wat agterbly ) :whome: . So what to do..........spend R8K on a ticket and miss my family or make the future boss and offer he cant resist. n Boer maak n plan met n Engelsman ( okay.....Ozzie ). n Interview in my back yard on my terms with lots of wild and dangerous animals a few feet away can only be an advantage :whome:

If someone offered you a personal guided tour ( and there are few people who can entertain like my adopted parents ) three days in the Timbavati, three days in the Kruger Park and three days at a 5 star private game lodge how could you say no...........right.........right !! All he has to do is pay for his own airfare and he gets a week on the best game viewing farms in SA, gooi n bietjie perdry op die plaas tussen die wild en n trippie Maholoholo Rehab toe en die Kaap is Hollands.........en dit alles verniet...........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh bribery the age old African tradition :ph34r:

First impressions of a Ozzie. Blerrie windgat en arrogant as jy my vra...........typical American ( my uncle is one ) but once you get to know them a bit better and spend a day or three with them they are actually quite human. We watched rugby, drank beer ( every single SA one we could find in Hoedspruit ) and they saw just about every living thing in the bush that crawls, walks or flies. Man dit was uit die boonste rakke.............hulle het in twee dae hegte vriende met my aangenome ouers gemaak ( almal lekker bosbev@k ) en dit klink of dit n oor en weer kuiery gaan raak in die toekoms tussen hulle. Hulle beplan sommer al klaar n trippie Okavango Delta toe vir later in die jaar.

So the big question..............how did my three day interview go...........stupid question "mate" :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Regards to all

Hi Gean

What a brilliant idea! So bribery does work after all - who knew??!!! :whome:

Congrats on the job - a huge milestone turned...

Leigh

So wil 'n ding mos gedoen word!

Good on ya!

Nats

That is just brilliant! Never thought of that myself! You sure had a great time it seems.....

Jy is so slim jy moes eintlik 'n tweeling gewees het. Wanneer begin jy?

A very wealthy and well known Australian (Kerry Packer) once said (to the Australian Cricket Board 1976):’ there is a little bit of the whore in all of us’.

Laat my dink aan die eerstejaars op universiteit. Almal is 'degies' (soos in brood deeg) genoem, want hulle weet nog nie of hulle koeke of terte gaan uitdraai nie.

Gean, nice touch.

I'm not sure I can do this with every one of the 45+ emails I send out for job applications. At that rate I'll have to get a tour operator license!

Laat my dink aan die eerstejaars op universiteit. Almal is 'degies' (soos in brood deeg) genoem, want hulle weet nog nie of hulle koeke of terte gaan uitdraai nie.

Gean, nice touch.

I'm not sure I can do this with every one of the 45+ emails I send out for job applications. At that rate I'll have to get a tour operator license!

Solank jy net nie ophou soek is die Kaap Hollands....................