Kuduclub

tommo

I recently signed up for Kuduclub to watch Boots n All and a couple of other things but I cant get it to work.

For the last week or so the site keeps saying "No Downloads Available Due to Technical Difficulties". If I try play it, it downloads a small file to my pc, if I try play it (using Windows Media Player), it says "The file you are attempting to play has an extension(.wmv) that does not match the file format", if I tell it to play anyway it gives an error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks Gary

• 1 month later...

I recently signed up for Kuduclub to watch Boots n All and a couple of other things but I cant get it to work.

For the last week or so the site keeps saying "No Downloads Available Due to Technical Difficulties". If I try play it, it downloads a small file to my pc, if I try play it (using Windows Media Player), it says "The file you are attempting to play has an extension(.wmv) that does not match the file format", if I tell it to play anyway it gives an error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks Gary

[/quote

Hi Tommo

Its very tricky... but you can watch it. There is so much fun on it...

PM me and i will explain it to you.

L'mari

Any ideas ?

Thanks Gary

[/quote

Same thing happened to me. Technical support gave up on finding a solution for me :P So they said they would refund me (which they actually have not, should contact them again). Hope you have better luck. If you find a solution, please post here!! :ilikeit:

Ok ek gaan in Afrikaans dit stel.. is makliker vir my.

Ek gebruik FireFox as browser.. so ek maak hom oop in Kuduclub, maar ek maak dieselfde tyd my winamp en IE ook oop. Ek begin by IE dan druk ek op play vir wat ek wil kyk op Kuduclub. Hy gaan vir jou 'n bladsy gee dan kliek jy op run... Dit is om jou die lisensie te gee om dit deur winamp te speel. Dan gaan ek terug na firefox toe en druk play.. en dan werk dit vir my.

Ek het 'n probleem op my laptop wat Vista het, ek download die goed wat ek wil kyk en dan kyk ek dit op winamp.

Ek weet ook daar is 'n plugin wat jy vir FF kan aflaai dan kyk jy dit direk in FF, maar ek het nog nie sover gekom om daarna te soek nie

Julle oukies moet nie opgee nie... ons kan mekaar help om daarna te kyk...

Ek geniet die verhale elke aand... Lag my dood vir Hester en Ester Bester...en Transito is ook baie goed.. nie te praat van Binnelanders of is dit nou Binnekring nie:)

Ek dink is die $100 vir 'n jaar werd. As jy nou slim is en weet wat se kabels om te gebruik kan die hele gesin daarna kyk via die TV..

Boer maak 'n plan.

L'mari

Hi

I battled with this for quite a while and now its working. Only problem is I don't know what I did to fix it, I was changing settings left, right and centre and trying all sorts of things and then it worked but I cant tell you what exactly fixed it.

I think it was something to do with the fact that I was using Firefox and I remeber changing something in the control panel in Windows to do with setting the default programs Windows uses to open files.

I know how frustrating it was, sorry i cant help more with that...

Good on u mate :whome::blink::ilikeit:

• 1 month later...
Good on u mate :whome::):ilikeit:

Guys;

Do I understand correctly if i say that you watch SA DSTV channels via Internet and this Kuduclub thing ?

How heavy is it on the amount of data you use ?

Cheers.

Boertjie

Ja, ons kyk al daai lekker Afrikaans so op die blik(pc). As jy een episode gemis het kan jy terug gaan om dit te kyk.... beter as die tv self ...

As jy na kuduclub se webwerf toe gaan sal jy meer inligting sien daar. dit is natuurlik nou die klomp www.kuduclub.co.za

Hoop almal het 'n besonderse naweek.

L'mari