PERTH PICNIC/BBQ GET TOGETHER

Enrica

Hi All

Thanks for the response, looks like we have sufficient interest to go ahead :

VENUE : SYNERGY PARKLAND ( This used to be the Western Power Parkland/Playground

Located in May Drive

KINGS PARK

PERTH

I though if we could get a spot near the Vietnam Memorial . Just look for the table with the Australian and South African Flag !!!!

TIME: FROM 11H00 ONWARDS

Bring your own food/drinks - there are BBQ's available .

BRING A SMILE!!!!! :ilikeit:

Perhaps someone would like to bring a cricket Set in case the tweens and Teens want to play cricket.

I'll bring a rugby Ball and Soccer Ball. There is a play ground for the toddler and kids

Details of the parkland http://www.synergy.net.au/About_Us/Synergy...y_Parkland.html

Map of the Parland Location http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/o/content/view/285//

If you can PM or Email me the numbers so that I can ensure that there are enough name tags.

Also I though that whilst we together we can then gauge interest on organising regular get togethers especial around Christmas Time/New Year etc so that no families are left on there own over these times

Thanks for the responses , hope to see and meet you all there .

Regards

Enrica

Edited by enrica

AAAHHHHH 26 days too soon for us to attend! Would Love to be there but we only land on the 29th June!

We would be interested in any future get togethers, so you can count us in.

Cool, let me know if I can help at all, see you at the Coffee morning on Wednesday.

Like to know how many of you Formites are coming on Wednesday, just curious.................

Cheers

Kathy

Thanks for the reply on the other thread Overtaker.

We hope to see you there , if not good luck with the move.

Cheers

Enrica

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Enrica.

My man Albert het so 3weke vir jou a mail gestuur om te se count us in.Well dit was die plan maar intussen terwyl ons nog dink ons kom het van ons groep

pelle n ding gaan reel by een van hul se huise en vir ons almal as a get together gereel[doen dit elke maand en vang op met die wat ons nie baie sien nie]en vandag was pelle by ons vir n kuiertjie en hulle het gese ons sien julle mos more by Elaine hulle se huis.

Wel ons het glo n email gekry so week en n half terug in die tyd wat my woef so siek was om te se waar en wanneer en wat se tyd en wat ons moet bring!!!Seker nie gelees nie en almal het aangeneem ons is ingetel en kom.

So ja Albert het gese natuurlik is ons daar hoe anders ons is altyd daar :stretcher: Ons moet half 12 daar wees in Quins Rocks en sal seker nie voor wat se tyd daar weg kom nie, so ons sal nie die Kingspark BBQ maak nie.

Jammer sou graag wou maar dis een van daai dinge.Miskien n volgende keer dan sal ons sorg dat daar nie weer so n misverstand opduik nie.

Groete Urs,Albert en Danielle.

Edited by URS.LITTLE SHE BEAR

Enjoy - we have been to Kingspark on our LSD 15 May - it was beautifull!!

The Pretoria Botanical Gardens "kan gaan slaap" -- Kirstenbosch in Cape Town, now that's another story!!!