Brisbane - REMINDER: PICNIC IN THE PARK

steve&dee

Hi there

Just a reminder and to see if you still excited to meet for our Picnic in the Park.

DATE: 18 MAY 08 (next Sunday)

PLACE: NEW FARM PARK, BRISBANE

TIME: 12 noon

SEE "YELLOW" RIBBON TIED AROUND AN OLD think they are Jacaranda tree's (smile)

Let us know if you're coming, it'll be fun!!!

Cya

Dee & Steve Dodd

Hi Dee,

You can count us in, it's 2 adults and 2 teens.

Regards

Glenn and Marlene

Hi Dee,

Kathyp is my sister and forwarded your invite to me. My hubby is Trevor and we'd love to join you all!! We live out in the country (about an hour or so from Brisbane)

Please would you pm me your cell no?

Regards

Carol-Anne

Hi there

Just a reminder and to see if you still excited to meet for our Picnic in the Park.

Cya

Dee & Steve Dodd

Edited by CarolA

Hi

We will be there - told the boys this morning on the way to school - please do not make other arrangements for Sunday, we going to a South African picnic.

Regards Alrae

Hi guys

Just to let you know they cut most of the Jacarandas down in New Farm Park. It was on the news. So how we going to find everyone, or should we just follow the crowd????? :whome::ilikeit:

Hi Dee & Steve

We will see you there, Dirk Jackie and 2 little ones Adin and Caela.

See you sunday.

Jackie

Hi there

Cya

Dee & Steve Dodd

Hi guys

Just to let you know they cut most of the Jacarandas down in New Farm Park. It was on the news. So how we going to find everyone, or should we just follow the crowd????? :ph34r::whome:

Hello, yeah they did, but lots still there... will have yellow balloons tied to the tree closes to us... and on the river edge ...

see you there

Hi Dee & Steve

We will see you there, Dirk Jackie and 2 little ones Adin and Caela.

See you sunday.

Jackie

Hi Jackie

That's great, look forward to seeing you, we will be close to the river edge with yellow balloons tied to the closest tree...

cya

dee

Hi

We will be there - told the boys this morning on the way to school - please do not make other arrangements for Sunday, we going to a South African picnic.

Regards Alrae

Thats sweet, ok so look for the tree with yellow balloons and on the river edge... see you there

dee

Hi Dee,

You can count us in, it's 2 adults and 2 teens.

Regards

Glenn and Marlene

Hi Marlene and Glenn

That's great, looking forward to the day - look for tree with yellow balloons and close to river edge if possible... its 23 degrees on sunday so doubt the park will be tooo busy..

bye

dee

Hi guys

Just to let you know they cut most of the Jacarandas down in New Farm Park. It was on the news. So how we going to find everyone, or should we just follow the crowd????? :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Yellow balloons closest tree on river edge... cya there

Hi Dee,

Kathyp is my sister and forwarded your invite to me. My hubby is Trevor and we'd love to join you all!! We live out in the country (about an hour or so from Brisbane)

Please would you pm me your cell no?

Regards

Carol-Anne

Hi Carol-Anne not sure how to PM, could you please pm me and I will return a mail to you with my mobile no, thanks so much... hope you manage to find New Farm, it will be easy if you have a GPS - the park is right at the bottom towards the driver, down Brunswick Street, we will be close to the river edge and I will tie yellow ribbons balloons around the closest tree.. the crowd seems to be quite big, so you should not miss us, it will be a cooler day 23deg so the park should not be too busy... look forward to seeing you.. happy travelling

dee