Investment Strategist

Springbok

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is urgently looking to fill the following position at a major financial institution in Sydney, please send me a PM if you know of anyone who might be interested. It's an economist type role and the right candidate need to be experienced in equities, currencies, fixed income, etc.

Investment Strategist

Background

The asset management business of a large Australian financial services organisation seeks an investment strategist to help formulate strategy. The strategy will be used as the basis for asset allocation advice to customers and tactical asset allocation (TAA).

Responsibilities

- Researching macroeconomic factors that shape economies, identifying economic trends and presenting results.

- Formulation of investment strategy based on economic and return forecasts across a broad range of dimensions including asset class, geographical region, term structure, currency and volatility.

- The investment strategy will provide the foundation for advice to customers on asset allocation and Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA).

- Preparation of economic updates.

- Advising on issues regarding asset specific risk.

- Assistance with investment research.

Attributes and Experience

- The ideal candidate would have an advanced degree in a field such as econometrics, finance, or economics.

- The candidate should have several years of experience in macro or micro economic analysis and modelling and possess the ability to translate the findings into investment applications. The candidate should possess the ability to form an opinion based on quantitative and qualitative factors.

- A fund management background is desirable although not essential. The candidate should have an understanding and appreciation of practical issues confronting the investment market.

- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to act as a team player. An interest in behavioural finance while not essential would be desirable.

- At least 5 years of relevant experience is required.

- 6-figure income

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is urgently looking to fill the following position at a major financial institution in Sydney, please send me a PM if you know of anyone who might be interested. It's an economist type role and the right candidate need to be experienced in equities, currencies, fixed income, etc.

Investment Strategist

Background

The asset management business of a large Australian financial services organisation seeks an investment strategist to help formulate strategy. The strategy will be used as the basis for asset allocation advice to customers and tactical asset allocation (TAA).

Responsibilities

- Researching macroeconomic factors that shape economies, identifying economic trends and presenting results.

- Formulation of investment strategy based on economic and return forecasts across a broad range of dimensions including asset class, geographical region, term structure, currency and volatility.

- The investment strategy will provide the foundation for advice to customers on asset allocation and Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA).

- Preparation of economic updates.

- Advising on issues regarding asset specific risk.

- Assistance with investment research.

Attributes and Experience

- The ideal candidate would have an advanced degree in a field such as econometrics, finance, or economics.

- The candidate should have several years of experience in macro or micro economic analysis and modelling and possess the ability to translate the findings into investment applications. The candidate should possess the ability to form an opinion based on quantitative and qualitative factors.

- A fund management background is desirable although not essential. The candidate should have an understanding and appreciation of practical issues confronting the investment market.

- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to act as a team player. An interest in behavioural finance while not essential would be desirable.

- At least 5 years of relevant experience is required.

- 6-figure income

Hello Springbok

I am currently working at the South African Reserve Bank. I do not have the experience 100%, but I will send you my cv.

Could you send me your e-mail address? or contact me

cell +27835640125

regards

Anni

Hello Springbok

I am currently working at the South African Reserve Bank. I do not have the experience 100%, but I will send you my cv.

Could you send me your e-mail address? or contact me

cell +27835640125

regards

Anni