JHB COFFEE CLUB

DaveK

Hi,

So when is this coffee club get together, the 17th or the 24th ?

Nick

Hi,

So when is this coffee club get together, the 17th or the 24th ?

Nick

Hi

The JHB Coffee Club Braai is on the 24th of May 2008, next week Saturday

Dave

Hi

My cell number is 083 293-6471 in case you get lost coming on Saturday (24/5/2008). Please give me a shout if you need directions, the map on the website is not the greatest.

Dave

Thanks for you help with directions. I have managed to get the map off the website but will call if i get lost.

Thanks

Allison

Hi Guys & Gals

The venue for the 24th of May will be at DirtRyders, you can get a map from www.dirtryders.co.za, it is a little out of the way but there is a lot to do for old and young alike, entrance is free, all drinks must be bought at the bar, bring meat to braai only. I will provide the salad, pap & sous with rolls.

We can all club in the meat and the chef will braai it for us, i have reserved a big lapa there so we can be private and chat to our hearts content.

I will be there from 10H00 in the morning and would like to have lunch ready for about 13H00

Hope to see you all there, anybody welcome.

I will put up two balloons on the entrance to the lapa so you will know which one it is,

PM me if you need more details and to RSVP (need enough pap & sous)

Dave

Hallo Dave

Sorry, don't know how to PM you. Must admit that I have noe used the site much. Embarrased! Please add 6 Adults to you count for Saturday! Four of us are on this forum and two not registered yet.

My Name ie Pieter Wessels 082 495 9091.

I will look on the site you provided for the Map.

Your feedabck will be appreciated.

Pieter

Hallo Dave

Sorry, don't know how to PM you. Must admit that I have noe used the site much. Embarrased! Please add 6 Adults to you count for Saturday! Four of us are on this forum and two not registered yet.

My Name ie Pieter Wessels 082 495 9091.

I will look on the site you provided for the Map.

Your feedabck will be appreciated.

Pieter

Hi Pieter

i 've added your six adults to the list.

see you there

Dave

Hi there Dave,

Would like to join in on the 24th if it's not too late...

X2 Adults

X2 Children

Thanks

Candy

Hey Dave, so how many people attending? Can you break down in adults and kids? Just interested

Hi there Dave,

Would like to join in on the 24th if it's not too late...

X2 Adults

X2 Children

Thanks

Candy

Hi

no problem, see you there

Dave

Hey Dave, so how many people attending? Can you break down in adults and kids? Just interested

Hi

so far confirmed is 40 adults and 20 kids

Dave

What a fantastic day!!

Dave... you are an absolute gem! The venue was great!! The food was fantastic!! Well done and thanks so much from all of us!

What a treat to put faces to the names... must say I think we are a really great group... SA will be poorer without us!!

(I've tried uploading pics but I'm limited and can't seem to work out how to load more... sorry guys!)

post-9784-1211651669.jpg

post-9784-1211652461.jpg

Edited by Carrie

FANTASTIC DAY!

SA will definitely be poorer without this bunch of people, can't wait for the next one.

Thanks to everyone who organised the day!!!!

Thank you, Dave and Karin, for organising and sponsoring such a fantastic gathering. Somehow it made Aus feel one step closer.

So! Dave , Karen

Splendid job yesterday! Awesome! My wife, Nidia, is so jeallous she's green. Unfortunately she had to work till 3pm. Damn!

Absolutely wonderfull meeting all, Willem, Carrie, Warren, Nick, and I.m embarressed to say that I have forgotten some names allready but the faces I will remember.

To our two couples going in June(Programmer/Developer & Strawberry and Tony), to Sydney and MacKay, I'm envious but glad for you. We will probably not see you at the next Coffee Club but please keep posting. We need to know that you are all ok.

In the end there was so many people and I didn't get to talk to everyone. Hope to chat next time.

Thanks to all.

Dave, I forgot my Adelaide papers there yesterday! If you have them, please keep them for next Coffee club.

Cheers to all

Pieter & Nidia Wessels

Edited by The Wessels Family

What a fantastic day!!

Dave... you are an absolute gem! The venue was great!! The food was fantastic!! Well done and thanks so much from all of us!

What a treat to put faces to the names... must say I think we are a really great group... SA will be poorer without us!!

(I've tried uploading pics but I'm limited and can't seem to work out how to load more... sorry guys!)

Carrie

Thanks for the photo's girl!

Now everyone can see how the Wessels / Etsebeth / Roets clan stuffed their faces.

Good fun!

Thanks for the TimTams!?

I will keep a lookout for your e-mail so that I can forward you that detail.

Have a nice week.

Pieter

Hey Dave,

Thanks it was a fantastic day and good to meet like minded people :-)

We will defimnately be at the next joburg meeting.

To everyone, now we can put names to faces sort of, display names can be a bugger.

Have a greta day and good luck with all your apps.

Nick & Lorraine & rug rats

Hi Dave

We will be there! 2 x adults. Kiddies with oupa and ouma. Yippee!

Carrie, look forward to seeing you and our hubbies can meet.

cheers

Karen

Karen

We missed you guys yesterday!

Hoping to see you again! Was nice to meet you at Horwood Farm last time. Se vir manlief (Div) ek stuur groete en jammer dat ek so stil was op die Forum. And no, I haven't left my comfort zone for contracting yet. I'm chicken. Hope you all fine.

GOD Bless!

Pieter & Nidia

Edited by The Wessels Family

Dave and Karen

Thank you so much for all your trouble yesterday. We had a fabulous time and really appreciate it. Carrie, thanx for the TimTams, I can see a new addiction heading this way...

It was great to meet all of you. For those of you just starting the process, we wish you the best of luck - it feels like forever but the day that little e-mail of acceptance comes through makes it all worth it. We're holding thumbs for all of you and hope it goes well.

If any of you ever decide to drop in in Sydney, let us know - we'd love to meet up with you!

Take care, all, good luck, and thank you once again.

Jeanne & Edwin

post-10811-1211712862.png

post-10811-1211712889.png

post-10811-1211712905.png

post-10811-1211712924.png

Edited by bobbo

Dave,

Thumbs up, thanks for putting together a great meeting, it was our first and now we can't wait for the next.

Carrie, must agree with you, a great bunch of peeps we all are!!!

Thanks to all the friendly peeps that attended!

Cheers

Candy and Donovan

Hi Guys

To all those that came thanks it was fantastic, to all those who could not make it, we had a ball.

Thanks Carrie and Warren for the TimTams, papers etc.

Stay posted we will do it again soon.

Dave

Dave and Karen

Thank you so much for all your trouble yesterday. We had a fabulous time and really appreciate it. Carrie, thanx for the TimTams, I can see a new addiction heading this way...

It was great to meet all of you. For those of you just starting the process, we wish you the best of luck - it feels like forever but the day that little e-mail of acceptance comes through makes it all worth it. We're holding thumbs for all of you and hope it goes well.

If any of you ever decide to drop in in Sydney, let us know - we'd love to meet up with you!

Take care, all, good luck, and thank you once again.

Jeanne & Edwin

Hi daar!

Like I said to the two of you yesterday, the only luggage you're allowed to take is ME!!

When in June? Can't remember.

I will not tip the scale more than 40KG ??!!!!!. Ha Ha.. I wish

Have a nice week.

Was baie nice om julle te ontmoet.

Pieter

Pieter.

Daar's plek, hoop die 27e Junie pas jou? Ongelukkig kan ons net die diens one-way offer... :)

Sterkte met julle dinge!

Jeanne

Hello Dave and Karen,

Thank you for an awesome day!!!!

It was great...its was the first coffee lub we attended and we enjoyed it.

Thank you

Tony Tash and FAMILY plus the guest that came along : )