some one on their way to Brisbane?

da_feemail

I'm in desperate need of a koeksister cutter, I think PnP sells them.

Who will be coming to Brisbane within the next few weeks that will be so kind as to buy me one?

It is in the form of an wheel and cut the koeksisters the same size. I need to have something like that because I cant have one koeksister bigger/smaller than the other.

Please let me know, will be able to transfer the money before you come over.

Thanks

Carelene

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in desperate need of a koeksister cutter, I think PnP sells them.

Who will be coming to Brisbane within the next few weeks that will be so kind as to buy me one?

It is in the form of an wheel and cut the koeksisters the same size. I need to have something like that because I cant have one koeksister bigger/smaller than the other.

Please let me know, will be able to transfer the money before you come over.

Thanks

Carelene

We are coming through in June - let me know if you do not receive your Koeksister cutter in May (send a personal message) and I will get one for you - on one condition. I get to taste the koeksisters and I don't mind if they are different sizes.

They are my best!!!!

K.rgds

Lynn

We're coming to Brissies on our LSD on the 23d of May. If you haven't come right I'd love to bring you one (or two!).

Let me know :ilikeit:

Thnx, but t seems that I've got it wrong with the PicknPay thing.

If you can find one, I will appreciate it, but Lynn is also looking for one, but no luck so far.

Doesn't matter which one of you get one for me.\, even if both of you get one, that's also ok.

Thnx

Hi Carelene,

My ma het laasjaar vir my een saamgebring maar dit is 'n plasties drukker het 2 grotes in pakkie en is rooi en het dit by Shoprite gekoop - ken die een met die whieletjie en die drukker werk op dieselfde prinsiep - so as iemand oorkom kan hulle dalk vir jou kyk vir die plastiese een as hulle nie die een met die wieletjie kry nie :unsure:

[Dit sal reg wees, solank ek net iets kry om die goed ewe groot te maak.

Thnx a mil!!!!

Carelene

• 1 month later...

Hi ek het nie eers geweet mens kry so 'n ding soos 'n koeksister snyer nie. Ek het koeksister in NZ gebak dat dit by my ore uitgeloop het. Gelukkig is manlief baie kreatief en hy het vir my 'n snyer gemaak wat perfek gewerk het. Sal graag wil sien hoe hierdie snyer lyk en werk of as iemand net vir my kan vertel. Sal seker weer eendag koeksisters op groot skaal bak.

Hi

Daar kom iemand oor op 30 Junie en sal vir my een saambring, sal jou pm vir jou email adres en vir jou foto's mail.

Carelene

Hi Carelene

Ek kyk uit vir die foto, kan nie wag om die snyer te sien nie. Ek wonder net of dit gaan maak dat ek weer begin bak. :D