Snowed in Bloemfontein

Ziggy

Hi there from an Ice-cold Bloemfontein

For the first time since I can remember it snowed in Bfn, today. Perhaps a sign...? We got confirmation about our flights and made a decision on a removal company.

We are flying out on 8 Sep 06. Going to put our household in storage until we are certain where we want to settle. As recommended we will use Statteford. Packing starts on 23 Aug.

The plan was to leave at the end of the year, but plans change... :huh:

Thanks for the recommendation to use IOM. We save a lot by using them. I have to transfer the money for the tickets tomorrow and then Deeksha will mail me the ticket references (No physical tickets). Does that sound right?

Can someone that used them in the past please PM me to confirm the actions to be taken.

Thanks

Tukino,

We used Deeksha and IOM's services, and we were very happy with them. She emailed us the booking confirmations and a few days later we received our paper tickets via courier. Good luck on the big journey! It is a wonderful adventure lying ahead of you.

Greetings

Dreamy

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hi Tukino,

Oh wow !! What fantastic and exciting news !! Good luck with all the last minute madness and looking forward to having you here DU.

Very excited for you.

Love

SS

:rolleyes: