Free household goods!!

Frenchy

Hi

We have been in Perth 3 months, waiting for our container. Yesterday was christmas in April for us....we have our own stuff again.

We have the following for free for anybody also "camping out" till the container arrives.

1 futon couch

1 tv

1 fridge/freezer

kettle

toaster

microwave

drying rack

cutlery tray

PM me if you are interested, There's nothing wrong with the stuff, it's old, but it works.....I want to pay it foward.

I will not be available 2-10 May (so dont worry if I dont get back to you).

Frenchy

Wow that is great maybe whoever takes them and can keep passing them on. You should get a guestbook to go with it and then we can see how many people get to benefit. :ilikeit:

Good Luck

Guest Aussiegirl

We wont need them but I think that is so kind of you Frenchy. The world (and immigrants :ilikeit: ) needs more ppl like you. Hope you find a deserving family to bless!!

• 3 weeks later...
Good on u mate :lol:

Hope they are still doing the rounds when I get to Perth

Fern

hell yeah-thats really gr8 0f you guys to do that.Hope theyre still around when we get there

:):ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we are very keen to take your things off your hands. We have been in Perth for two months and just found out that out things still have not left!

Jelle and Helen

Hi, we are very keen to take your things off your hands. We have been in Perth for two months and just found out that out things still have not left!

Jelle and Helen

Just keep on circulating the stuff, there's lots of us on the way...

Jelle and Helen

If you really get stuck,theres always these guys.They quoted me very favourable rates for weekly rental if you stay a month or more.Fully furnished and aircon.

www.fremantlevillage.com.au

Hi Everyone,

We had Father Christmas deliver our container last week Wednesday as well, yoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! great excitement.

I have also put together a box of odds and sods so please if anybody has arrived as well and is struggling, contact me and we will make a plan.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi everyone

I just want to say that it is so wonderful and refreshing to see Safers helping others they have never even met before!

Thanks guys - it really is great

Narms

Hi

I made the original post, initially there was no interest, so I advertised in the quokka for free section and it was gone within a day. If you need stuff and dont want to buy, try the Quokka newspaper, it comes out every thursday (Only in Perth/ WA). There's a huge for free section. We got quite a few stuff from there.

F

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Frenchy,

I'm sorry you had to wait so long for your stuff, at least you'll really appreciate it now.

My husband is in Perth at the moment 'camping out' and would LOVE to have the goods you're giving away if still available.

If you'd like to send me a number we can phone you or his mobile is 0061488168105

look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, Juliet

Hi

I made the original post, initially there was no interest, so I advertised in the quokka for free section and it was gone within a day. If you need stuff and dont want to buy, try the Quokka newspaper, it comes out every thursday (Only in Perth/ WA). There's a huge for free section. We got quite a few stuff from there.

F

OOPs sorry only saw your other message now, ignore previous message we'll try the Quokka route. Thanks