Apartment in beautiful Hermanus

No Worries Mate

Hi

We have an apartment in a wonderful upmarket estate in Hermanus ...Whale Rock Estate...the whale capital of the world.

It is a fabulous investment opportunity and I thought I would avdertise it here first. Maybe someone knows someone that is looking for something like this.

Great condition, Ground Floor, 2 Bedrooms, parking with shadecloth, 73 sq

Any serious buyers and investors please PM me......I am selling it privately. Price R995 000

Here is a smaller unit (56sq) in the same block http://www.myproperty.co.za/property_detai...;TYPE=1&E=T The larger units are very scarce!

Behind our complex a new development starting with minimum price of R1.6m. Everyone knows that the price at Whale Rock will escalate dramatically once the new development is completed. There just is no more seafront property avalable in Hermanus

You seriously cannot go wrong with this investment.

A

The apartment is one of 4 on the ground floor

post-10495-1208960656.jpg

This is the view from the apartment

post-10495-1208960728.jpg

This is the view down at the sea

post-10495-1208960918.jpg

Edited by No Worries Mate

Hiya

What a shame you have to let it go! my family has had a house in Onrus for the past 23 years, so we're also old Hermanus-ites... And I'm going to sorely miss being able to just nip over there for weekends and holidays.

Good luck with selling your place. Have you tried putting it on Gumtree UK? I see quite a few posts there for houses abroad...

Leigh

You better believe I am sorry to let it go.....will have to find something similar in Oz!

Thanks...will try Gumtree as well.

A

• 2 weeks later...

No body interested?? No relatives??

Make me an offer.....

A

Oh dear...

Have you tried putting it on gumtree UK? see there are loads of of houses abroad for sale on there. Worth a try?

Good luck!