DURBAN COFFEE CLUB - 08/06/08

Red

Hi All

Next Durban coffee club for those who can make it will be:

On Sunday 8th June 2008

meet same place by the duck pond - look out for the coffee club sign!

Bring your own picnic and drinks...

We had some laughs and fun, and I am sure most of us picked up some helpful advice - I know I did!

See you then

and take care,

Red

Hi All

On Sunday 8th June 2008

We had some laughs and fun, and I am sure most of us picked up some helpful advice - I know I did!

See you then

and take care,

Red

Hi Red

Thanks for organising the last coffee club - it was great to meet up. :ilikeit:

We all had a good time. Count us in for the next one we will def be there.

( will try be on time this time!) :unsure:

Cheers

Narms

• 3 weeks later...

Will try our best to be there, we have a wedding on the night before :ilikeit: We met another couple at our medicals who are keen to join the group for coffee clubs, they are also going to perth.!! YAY

Hi All

On Sunday 8th June 2008

See you then

and take care,

Red

• 3 weeks later...

We will defintaly be there, bringing another couple too, should we meet at 111h00 again? Who is keen to join us?

As I am hoping and praying to be getting visas soon I am going to make a determined effort to be there, always mean to go but then somethiang always happens to stop me going....have put up big sign on fridge to remind me not to make any other appointments for that day...am looking forward to meeting everyone....I am very positive about visas, not even lodged yet but have eternal faith...

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

LYALL

PS I will be alone cause my husband works seven days a week..trying to pay off as much debt as we can so we can leave with a clear conscience..not easy!!!

Thats cool Lyall see you there!!

As I am hoping and praying to be getting visas soon I am going to make a determined effort to be there, always mean to go but then somethiang always happens to stop me going....have put up big sign on fridge to remind me not to make any other appointments for that day...am looking forward to meeting everyone....I am very positive about visas, not even lodged yet but have eternal faith...

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

LYALL

PS I will be alone cause my husband works seven days a week..trying to pay off as much debt as we can so we can leave with a clear conscience..not easy!!!

Red, what time?

Leanne & I will probably be there. Probably the last time, next time it will be on the other side of the pond. 5 weeks left at work. 7 weeks left in SA. The clock is ticking fast

Miles

Hi All

On Sunday 8th June 2008

See you then

and take care,

Red

Hi there, noticed that the Parlotones are playing at the lake on the 8th.

How will this affect the coffee club?

cheers

Leanne

Good observation Leanne we cant have it there if there is a concert on........

cheers

Leanne

Good observation Leanne we cant have it there if there is a concert on........ I suggest we maybe move the date or we each suggest a venue...

cheers

Leanne

Edited by candivw

We normally meet at 11, we will see if people maybe want to change the venue as there is a concert on at Bot Gardens that day..

what time on sunday 8th is the Dbn coffee club meeting at bot gardens ?

Brett and I will definitely be there! The Parlatones concert only starts at 2pm as far as I know so if we meet at 10am / 11am we should still be ok?

K

Good point Kim, will they still let us near the duck pond or would we have to meet elsewhere?

Brett and I will definitely be there! The Parlatones concert only starts at 2pm as far as I know so if we meet at 10am / 11am we should still be ok?

K

I went to the prime circle concert a few weeks ago & there was an entrance gate up , I would imagine that they close the area off to the general publice from around 11:00/12:00 so yip an area outside of the designated concert area may be prudent

I think we should move the date or change the venue, what does everyone else think?

I went to the prime circle concert a few weeks ago & there was an entrance gate up , I would imagine that they close the area off to the general publice from around 11:00/12:00 so yip an area outside of the designated concert area may be prudent

I definately think the venue needs to be changed as the Botanic garden gets very full (even outside the concert area) when there is a concert on.

Can someone who knows how set up a poll with dates and venues etc. Not sure if we should just move the date and leave it at Bot Gardens or of we should move the venue, what is Mitchell Park like these days?

I definately think the venue needs to be changed as the Botanic garden gets very full (even outside the concert area) when there is a concert on.

Sorry for my absence all. We have been trying to sell the house and sort our lives out - battling to find time to spend my usual hours on the forum.

What i did want to mention is that i think it would be a good idea to move the date, but anyone more than welcome to change date and venue, no worries mate!

I'll just keep an eye out to see when and where it has changed to...

take care,

red

What about if we move it to the 15th? I checked and i cant see any concerts on at Bot Gardens this day?

Sorry for my absence all. We have been trying to sell the house and sort our lives out - battling to find time to spend my usual hours on the forum.

What i did want to mention is that i think it would be a good idea to move the date, but anyone more than welcome to change date and venue, no worries mate!

I'll just keep an eye out to see when and where it has changed to...

take care,

red