ken lee

Guest natalie3

I always say to my wife - its not about how good you sound, its all about how good you FEEL.

Thats about my singing btw.

Edited by Nolan

OMG that is hysterical!!!

Thanks for laugh first thing on a Friday morning...

Leigh

I am stunned! those judges' faces are priceless! :ilikeit:

...and some not-so-fond memories of the one and only time I tried karaoke. I've not been allowed near a microphone since.

And for those who don't know, and are interested, that's called a "Mondegreen". Remember that awful "Las Ketchup" song that did the rounds a few years ago? Or that movie "27 dresses" where they get trashed in that bar and completely destroy Elton John's "Benny and the Jets" ("she has electric boobs") in it? :)

My mother's 'mondegreen' moment was with an old Tina Turner song...

She thought one of the lines was ' the touch of your hand makes my bowels react'.... And would sing it on top of her voice when we were in the car. Nice.

L

PS - I totally love the bit at the end of the idols thing where they ask her what language it was and she says, with a straight face, 'Engleski'.!!!!!

I shot the sheriff.............but I did not shoot him dead you see..............

Nats,

Adele and I sat on the veranda listening to the clip Saturday morning and now it's a joke we make!! The guys have no clue what we're on about!! That's the best!!! Ken Lee in deed!!