Software Developers / Architects Needed, Visas on offer

Ajay

Hi,

The software development company that I work for here in Sydney CBD is looking for some senior developers / solutions architects and are willing to sponsor 457 visass for the right applicants. We are looking for people with the following skills:

Position One

Java Developers

Highly organised and methodical in the performance of software development.

1 - 3+ years experience with JAVA software development (using Struts / Webwork, Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Eclipse).

Client Server (WebServices / XML / EJB)

Java System Development, Testing and Implementation.

Java Sun Certified Programmer desirable

Other Role Attributes:

Experience working within the Financial industry.

Excellent communication skills - you must have strong spoken and written engish skills

You will have the chance to work and train with the LATEST open-source frameworks and toolsets using a mixture of Agile / RUP process methodologies. (WEBWORK, AJAX, HIBERNATE, SPRING, STRUTS, WEBWORK, JIRA , JSF)

Position Two

webMethods Consultant

You will need experience in consulting, installation, configuration, design and development of webMethods

Minimum 1 year WebMethods Development experience (ideally version 6.x)

Exposure to other EAI products would be advantageous but not mandatory (Products such as Seebeyond, MQ, Tibco etc)

Minimum 3 years Development experience (i.e. Any of the following J2EE, C++ etc)

You will be involved in Architecture, Design and Development, so must be comfortable in a consulting capacity.

Position Three

J2EE Technical Architect

Acting as a senior technical advisor, you will liaise with client and business stakeholders to confirm their requirements and create technical designs for a 20M+ financial / investment project.

Architectures:

J2EE, Java, Distributed Components, OO design, Workflow and Rules Engines and Security

Languages:

XML, Java, J2EE (Servlets and EJB), Javascript, JSF and SQL

Methodologies:

AGILE and Unified Process (RUP)

Development Tools:

Eclipse, Ant, Struts and Junit, Eclipse

Application Servers:

BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat

Security:

J2EE Security

The successful candidate will have the ability to lead technical solutions design and will liaise with technical team leaders and BA's to deliver appropriate solutions here and abroad (some travel expected). Previous experience in banking, financial and investment platforms highly desirable.

That just about covers it for now.....will post more if they come up.

If you are interested in applying - and match the requirements, then PM me and we can take it from there.

Hope I can help out a few people here!

Cheers

Ajay

Hi Ajay

Definitely a skill shortage area - Java Developers - we are also constantly looking at preferably certified candidates with at least 3 years commercial experience. Hope you will be able to find some suitable candidates otherwise send me a PM and maybe we can assist.

Cheers

Rialet