Immigration Agent

BasinOzson

Ek het die onderstaande email van 'n vriend in Hartenbos gekry. Dit is 'n agent van Australie wat once-off assesments en interviews doen. Ek ken die persoon gladnie en kan ongelukkig nie se of dit die moeite werd is nie. Ek en my man het Vrydag ogg 'n afspraak met haar, want ons wil nie deur 'n agent werk nie, maar het baie vrae en is ook nie seker van die visa nie. Ons hoop sy kan antwoorde gee. Ek sal Vrydag sodra ons terug is van die onderhoud vir jul feedback gee.

Hi to all my lovely friends,

Letitia de Lima, an alliance of Accounting Brilliance, is Visiting the good old RSA in April 2008

(Letitia is an ex South African and speak Arikaans !)

There is a price to the interviews to cover her cost but at the end of each interview you will know if you qualify and what to do to immigrate to Australia. Loaded with quality information you will then be in a position to do it yourself or you could employ Letitia as your migration Agent to do it on your behalf.

Letitia de Lima is a registered Migration Agent and that is very important to ensure you are not dealing with a “Fly By Night†business as it could prove to be very expensive.

Letitia de Lima

Migration Agent 0742045/Trade Marks Attorney

BA(Com)(Hons) GradDipTMLaw GradCertMigrationLaw MA(Laws)

Understandably with the Individual Confidential interviews Letitia can see only about 8 Individuals per day as per the schedule below.

If you are interested please e mail me ASAP to secure your appointment if you are serious and you want quality information worth a your future.

Please remember time slots are limited and I will fill them as I receive your e mail. I may not be able to secure your preferred time so please give me a few options when booking your interview

Please feel free to forward my invitation to any interested parties

Letitia & her team is pleased to announce that we will be in Pretoria and Johannesburg, South Africa over the period 8 April 2008 until 18 April 2008 to advise would-be migrants on working, living and doing business in Australia.

This is an invitation to make an individual confidential appointment with me before we open our diaries for public bookings. These appointments are for 90 minutes at a time at R700 per appointment and will be used to discuss:

• The migration pathway that will suit you and your family best;

• Employment opportunities in Australia; and/or

• Investment and business opportunities in Australia.

Please feel free to pass this email on to your friends and family in South Africa.

PRETORIA, The Courtyard Hotel, c/o Park & Hill Streets, Arcadia, Pretoria

Individual appointments can be made for the following dates and times:

Monday until Wednesday: 8 - 9 April 2008

Time: 07:30, 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:30, 18:00

Thursday until Saturday : 10 – 12 April 2008

Time: 07:30, 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:30

Monday: 14 April 2008

Tuesday: 15 April 2008

Time: 07:30, 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:30

Wednesday until Friday: 16 - 18 April 2008

To make an appointment with Letitia de Lima please email Letitia de Lima [letitia@visasrus.com.au]

FREE SEMINAR on Thursday, 10 April 2008 and Tuesday, 15 April at 18:00 – 19:30

JOHANNESBURG, The Courtyard Hotel

Dimity Jones will leave Pretoria on Wednesday, 16 April and will be available for individual appointments in Johannesburg on the following dates and times:

Thursday and Friday : 17 & 18 April 2008

FREE SEMINAR on Wednesday, 16 April 2008 at 18:00 – 19:30

To make an appointment:

Email: johanf@accountingbrilliance.com.au

Hi Vlam,

R700! yoyoyo! that's a lot of money for an interview/assessment. We are using International Immigration Alliance and our interview was just over an hour and cost us R350.

Don't know the lady, but perhaps it's because she's 'brilliant' that she charges R700!

R700 vir 'n uur en half afspraak!!!! Sjoe!

Ja, ek het ook R500 betaal vir 'n afspraak, het bietjie info gekry, maar hulle is nie bereid om jou al die info te gee nie. Ek dink hulle kyk jou uit of jy 'n maklike gaval is besluit dan of hulle jou wil help. Hopelik is nie al die agente so nie, ek het dalk 'n bloutjie geloop.

Lees liewer al die info op die forum. Ek het meer info hier gekry.

Sjoe my man was by agent wat die selfde naweek as die expo hier was (maar nie deel van die expo) en hy het al die mense gratis gesien. Ook agent bly al 13 jaar in Aus is van RSA.

Wat as sy 10min met jou praat en jy sal nie kan gaan nie? refund sy jou? :)

Hi Milo,

How do I get aholed of the agent you are using? Anyone else going through an agent in SA that seems on the ball?

Cat

Hi,

We met with an agent in Jhb (visiting from Aus). 45 min consultation cost R500.

My advice is to DO YOUR HOMEWORK before the interview - the time flies by!

Visit www.immi.gov.au and read, read, read. Do all the self assessments. Be as prepared as you possibly can be or you will waste the precious minutes by asking "stupid" questions (no offence intended) instead of more important ones.

In our meeting we learned nothing new, we just affirmed what we already knew. In our case this is exactly what we wanted from the interview - no more no less - just an affirmation that my research was on track.

This was not a reflection on the quality of the agent, but when each new client comes in they have to start at ground level as they do not know how much (or little) you already know. It is up to the client to bring them up to speed and move things along at a faster pace.

Have a list of pertinent questions to ask. Write them down so you don't forget any! You are paying for those precious minutes so use them wisely. You will get much better VALUE FOR MONEY from an agent if you don't go in completely "green".

Good luck!

zorba

:rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

One needs to know why you want to see an agent. So do your homework before your appointment. Make sure that your agent that you will be seeing is PERSONALLY registered with MARA the australia regulatory body for agents and not just someone that work under a registered persons number. So ask for full names and MARA number and search the MARA website. Dont judge agent on one bad rapp judge them on all the 99% that they have done and ask for references.

The better the agent the higher the fee and if they are still there after 3 years you know they are GOOD.

an average trip to the RSA work out to $12000-00 so to pay or not to pay R750 for the right information to change your life!!! well you decide.

All our interviewe's walk away with a complete package on what to do from a-z and also how to do it. And yes we had been bad mouthed but most people that badmouthed was actually the cause for the bad "service" or more likely their emotional state that does not let then think straight. They keep on coming back for more and keep on referring more friends and family.

please just do your homework and ask and check the MARA website for registered agents. :unsure:

Edited by Jorrie at Visasrus

Hi there

I have recently been in touch with Letitia de Lima via a friend of mine in Brisbane - she is really quick to respond, I also met with Dimity Jones / Jorrie Jordaan last year in March 2008 in Pretoria - it was most definitely worth it and I can really say that they are the most accomodating people - The meeting we had with them was really inspiring and we obtained a lot of information from them. They are also really organised and have most of the information you require on hand - - Dimity was always ready to assist - provide information and advise, I can really vouch for their service levels and commitment and Nick and I can actually say we would most definitely look them up again once we have landed in OZ - which will be soon.

I dont think the fee is excessive as a few years ago - ( 2004/2005) we met with agents also - well known and used extensively by many on the forum and they charged R600 for an hour - this was nearly 4 years ago. I think that if you want confirmation of research you have done - they can provide this as well as advise for 1st time decision makers.

Brenda