Changing Personal information

Heymanse

Question

I'm having difficulty in changing my personal information. I get the following error message:

"You must complete the form fully before proceeding. Please go back and check the data you entered."

I've changed all I can changed and filled in all the relative information, but I keep on getting this error message. Can someone perhaps help?

5 answers to this question

Hi, ek wil ook graag aansluit en se dat ek dieselfde probleem ondervind as ek my details wil update. As iemand kan help sal dit gaaf wees.

Baie dankie, ILze

Ek weet dat 'n verjaardag volledig ingevul moet word. In my geval kan ek nie my ekstra inligting soos naam, van, plek, belangstellings, ens. aanpas nie, en ek sou ook graag will weet wat die rede daarvoor is. Is dit dalk omdat die forum se formaat verander het?

I suggest that you all PM "Hendie" as he is the person with all the knowledge!

Die enigste van die "custom profile fields" wat ons bygesit het wat MOET ingevul word is die lid se Eerste Naam, en SA Location. Wat ek wel verander het is die formaat van die "Landed" veld. Dié móét "Mmm YYYY" (soos Jun 2001) wees, met 'n SPASIE tussen ie twee velde. Dié veld is egter opsioneel.

This is the message I received from Hendie, in connection with another member that couldn't change their profile. Please try it, otherwise PM the details you want to add or change and I'll edit your profile for you.

Cheers

Thanks Dedrei! It was the changing of the date landed that got me stuck. I put in June 2008 instead of Jun 2008.

Thanks a mil!