Regional Sponsorship

RuanJ

Hi all out there

Is ther any of you that have gone the Regional sponsership route, think its Visa 475

And have you had good experiences with this, Problem is we want to the PR visa but my ife will only complete her Degree after June and we can apply for the reginal provisional visa now.... Help please

Thank you and as alway the best forum on the web

Hi all out there

Is ther any of you that have gone the Regional sponsership route, think its Visa 475

And have you had good experiences with this, Problem is we want to the PR visa but my ife will only complete her Degree after June and we can apply for the reginal provisional visa now.... Help please

Hi

Juliek and Myself came to Adelaide on 495 visa which is state sponsored. I have met people who have applied for it themselves and done recieved the visa in 6 month, For us it took over 2 years. There is freedom in this visa as you can choose where to work unlike the 457 ( work sponsored) But nothing like arriving with a job. Met some people on a 457 who wish the had not come that way as locked into job for 2 years.

The state of south australia just cannot do enogh to help you, form Meet and Greet to On Arrival Accomodation. We have been in Adelaide for 6 weeks now and loving every bit of it.

Hi all out there

Ruan,

We arrived on a EMPLOYER sponsored temporary 457 work visa. Then, after arriving we went for a REGIONAL SPONSORED "on shore"857 visa for PR. This in one of a few PR visa options, and probaly the easiest, provided in both instances you have an employer to sponsor you and you comply to the visa requirements. You can apply for the same visa if not in Australia yet, it is then called "off shore"and the number is then subclass 119 visa.With the PR 857 visa apart from employer sponsorhip there is also regional sponsorship to be approved by the South Australian governement since South Australia is seen as "rural"and low population therefore they are trying to attract skille dpeople here. It is all rolled into the 1 visa subclass 857 / 119 requirements. See www.immi.gov.au for general visa information and see http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/ for the skilled regional sposored 857 / 119 visa. Mark mentioned also another PR type visa, here is the link to this option http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/business/45...visa-works.htm.. Check out the above links, you will find good info in there.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have more questions. Good luck !