SAP professionals and Programmers (Java etc.)

NikkiH

Hi

My company is looking to recruit some SAP people and some programmers with good IT qualifications (IT Architects would be welcome). For the most part this will mean a degree or extensive experience.

SAP is a computer software application which helps companies with Enterprise Resource Planning. Click the following for a further explanation:

What is SAP?

They have confirmed that they will take applications from overseas candidates and that they will sponsor the right candidate.

If this interests you, please send me a PM and I will send you further details, and you can then apply if it sounds like the right job for you.

Regards,

N

Edited by NikkiH

Hi Nikki, I tried to PM you but you box was full. Could you send me the details please

Hi Nikki, I tried to PM you but you box was full. Could you send me the details please

Sorry Martin I deleted some messages now!

Hi Swayze

My company does take in graduates, but the chances of them sponsoring one is probably not very good, since they have enough of those here in Aus applying, and they wont spend the money on a sponsorship unless they have to.

Cheers,

N

Hi

The SAP positions have been filled, I tried to submit a CV this morning and when I couldn't I contacted recruitment, who then said that they just hadn't updated the website to take SAP adverts away yet :thumbdown:, and when I spoke to them about it last week, they didnt realise that the positions had not been taken off, and thought that I was only enquiring about the programming positions (which are not filled yet).

I will send any CV's received in to them directly now, and they will keep them on file.

To see what positions are currently open please look at:

https://careers3.accenture.com/taleo/taleo....yname=australia

Regards,

N