Thanks a lot !!

Guest Sunshine Sister

Guest Sunshine Sister

Howzit ppl.

:D

WELL maatjies, what a quiet and lonely(ish) week it has been without your entertaining company and without my dearly beloved :ilikeit: and very needed internet connection. I am back online, YAY, and so comes the first of many things I have to share :

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you for all the fantastic information, support, love, care, get-togethers, braais, etc. :hug: It is impossible to tell you just how much all of your sharing has contributed to our very smooth and effortless migration. Special thanks to Ajay and Riekie for all your effort and kindness since our arrival !! I hope to do the same for those still on their way.

Thanks a lot. You all make this forum great !! Very happy to be back !!

:)

Loads of love

The One and Only- SS

:D

Welkom terug suster!! Jou gemis jong, bly alles het goed verloop en dat julle nou insettle.

Love

KK

Guest Jules

YAYYYY You're back!!! :ilikeit::)

It's great to see you again and I'm glad to hear things are going well with you. :D I can't wait to hear about all your experiences so far and your take on life down under. I'll be away for (hopefully just) a few days for our move but I'm looking forward to catching up with you soon!

Welcome back :hug:

Love

Julie :D

Hi Sunshine Sis

Good to have you back with us! Great to hear that you have survived the move and are settling in well. Can wait to hear about it all!

Welcome to Oz!

See you around!

Gogga!

...the Hills are alive...... with the sound of SS.... <_<