agent needed

Zarina

Hi Colton

I read your mail about the agent you used Dawn Raphaely - do youhave her e-mail - I need to get in touch with her to assist me with my applcaition

ta

Zarina

Zarina

I strongly recomend that you do it yourself. We are using an agent and their are excellent, but if I knew then what I know now I would have done it on my own. Even if they assist you, you still need to get all the documents and do all the time consuming work and it is actually easy. If you need assistance there are so many people on the forum that can give you assistance and guidance.

Regards

Janette

I checked if the agent you enquired about is registered with MARA, but she does not seem to be. All migration agents for Australia must be registered with MARA. You can go to their website @ www.themara.com.au (Are you sure about the spelling of the surname??)

Register Of Agents Search Results....No records were found that matched your search criteria of:

"Agent's Family Name = (raphaely*)"

Guest colton
I checked if the agent you enquired about is registered with MARA, but she does not seem to be. All migration agents for Australia must be registered with MARA. You can go to their website @ www.themara.com.au (Are you sure about the spelling of the surname??)
Riekie I already PMed Zarina with Dawn's tel. no. She is registered with MARA but under ASHMORE AND BROWN.

The Australian Embassy here in SA recommended her to me, so she has to be registered with them.

Dear Zarina,

I can also recommend Etienne Hugo to you. He is an immigration lawyer in Sydney who immigrated to Australia from South Africa in 1999. He is excellent and will help you wherever he can. He is very familiar with all the options.

I know that he is coming to South Africa at the end of July and you may be able to see him personally.

Etienne can be contacted on

Telephone: +61292868700

Fax: +612 92833323

Email: ehugo[at]ppilaw.com.au / ehugo[at]parishpatience.com.au

Good luck with your application.

Pippa

:ilikeit:

Riekie I already PMed Zarina with Dawn's tel. no. She is registered with MARA but under ASHMORE AND BROWN.

The Australian Embassy here in SA recommended her to me, so she has to be registered with them.

Agents cannot register under company names - they all have to be registered individually as well and will have a unique registration number allocated to them. If Dawn is not on the register, she is not registered, so I'd play it safe and check it out...... (She might be registered under a maiden or previous name, so it's best to get those details from her to verify - or ask her for her registration number, it should have 5 or 7 digits)

Guys, the process can be undertaken yourself if your case is straight forward & simple

but if you are a borderline case or have any "problems" or are short of time & want certainty then I would recommend the services of a good agent who is registered with MARA.

I would like to recommend another agent.

He is ex. SA, has offices here as well as in Sydney, visits SA regularly, in fact I believe that he is going to be here next week.

Ivan Chait

Level 6, 50 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000

Telephone: (+612) 9262 4477

Facsimile: (+612) 9299 5077

Email: ivan@abcmigration.com.au

• Like 1

we used George Lombard who is based in Sydney. He is registered on MARA. we did everything via email, except sending docs by courier. He was fantastic. We failed twice when we tried to do it ourselves as we put the wrong info on our employment letters. He unravelled all our mess and got us our permanent residents visas. We had almost given up hope. His website is www.austimmigration.com.au. we are now living happily in Perth. :ilikeit:

:ilikeit: Hi Zarina, Just read your mail. We used Dawn Raphaely as our Agent. She is a registered

partner with Ashmore Brown and is in charge of Migration here in SA. She started my daughters

application in January for Subclass 300(Fiance Visa) requested all necessary paperwork from both

fiance and my daughter which took approx.3 months to put together as well Police Clearance. She

lodged application on 7th April 2006, my daughter was called for interview on 24th April in Pretoria

at the Embassy. The Case office went thru all the paperwork, was satisfied, told her to go for

Medicals. Everything went without a hitch and very smoothly. Dawn knows her stuff and handled

everything professionaly. We were advised on each step and progress. My daughter got her

Visa on 19th July 2006 and she leaves to Melbourne on 12th August 2006. Although it cost us

R8000 fees to Dawn and R8000 lodgement fees, it was well worth it.

I highly recommend Dawn as an Agent.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and Goodluck

MURLEY