Brisbie: Introduction and Question!!!!

Brisbie

Hello to everyone

Sorry its taken so long to introduce myself, as everytime I think I have a question to ask - the forum answers it for me!

I would just like to thank everyone for their advice throughout this time, this site has become quite addictive - its been my morning fix for the last eight months. (Yes, I admit I was a lurker! :ilikeit: )

My husband was offered a job in July 2007, and to cut a long and stressful story short we are leaving at the end of March '08 for Brisbane.

Finally my question is - does anyone know of any feedback of Corinda State High School, and the Corinda State School (Primary) - we have four children and this is our next challege.

Well until next you all keep well......

Welcome and I would say Congratulations is in order aswell, Unfortunately not able to assist with your question, but wanted to say atleast Welcome!

Stranded

Hi and welcome! You sure will love Brissie! We stayed there 6 days when we came over, and it is a great city.

Guest Bronwyn

Hi Brissie

When I was researching high schools for my daughter I googled Myspace and name of the school. I read a lot of the kids Myspace pages. What an eye-opener! When using this method of research, try to remember times have changed....:blink:

Edited by Bronwyn