Fashion Planner Positions

shaun dean

Hi all.

We are in the process of gathering all the relevant information to emmigrate to Aus.

My wife has seen a number of advertised positions for Planners in the fashion industry.

What is the best way to follow in applying for these positions.

Is the 457 route the best way to go?

shaun and fiona

Hi all.

We are in the process of gathering all the relevant information to emmigrate to Aus.

My wife has seen a number of advertised positions for Planners in the fashion industry.

What is the best way to follow in applying for these positions.

Is the 457 route the best way to go?

shaun and fiona

hi guys,glad to see to you have decided to gather all the necessary info for the 'groot trek".

Hope you get some sort of reply from your post.In my opinion,why dont you email the co. advertising

the position and see if they are willing to sponsor you . Did you manage to find out who accredits your

experience?Hope all goes well.

Eileen

hi guys,glad to see to you have decided to gather all the necessary info for the 'groot trek".

Hope you get some sort of reply from your post.In my opinion,why dont you email the co. advertising

the position and see if they are willing to sponsor you . Did you manage to find out who accredits your

experience?Hope all goes well.

Eileen

hi Eileen.

still messed up in the mind as to where to start????

spoke to an agent today and said the only way we can get in is via company sponsor for a job (she wasnt very helpfull) do you know a good agent in JHB ????), as we both dont have tertiary education, we both have over 46 years experience in our fields ( FMCG retail), what should we do now.....

english tests book??

get police clearence???

medicals????

??????????????????????

shaun

Hi Shaun,Hows the back by the way/

I suggest you post this request in the" general" section of the forum.For one you are bound to get more exposure to your questions.

There is a lot of advice on specific agents(there are definately those they suggest are a waste of time) you can also go into the "SEARCH" engine

to find info on agents.We did ours solo...we had no complicated matters.

With regards to your PCC(police clearane)..only valid for a year..so be careful not to get it too soon..only costs R59 but waiting for it is the bummer.Make sure you pick it up from Pretoria yourselves,ensures there are no postage delays and mess ups that side .

Book your English Tests..the earliest app. will probably only be in Jul/Aug. Check under "APPLICATIONS".That whole process is a stuff up.

You may have to go to another major suburb to get it done earlier.

Say hi to Fiona for me and if she has any questions shes welcome to phone me...she has my no.

Eileen

Hi Shaun,Hows the back by the way/

I suggest you post this request in the" general" section of the forum.For one you are bound to get more exposure to your questions.

There is a lot of advice on specific agents(there are definately those they suggest are a waste of time) you can also go into the "SEARCH" engine

to find info on agents.We did ours solo...we had no complicated matters.

With regards to your PCC(police clearane)..only valid for a year..so be careful not to get it too soon..only costs R59 but waiting for it is the bummer.Make sure you pick it up from Pretoria yourselves,ensures there are no postage delays and mess ups that side .

Book your English Tests..the earliest app. will probably only be in Jul/Aug. Check under "APPLICATIONS".That whole process is a stuff up.

You may have to go to another major suburb to get it done earlier.

Say hi to Fiona for me and if she has any questions shes welcome to phone me...she has my no.

Eileen

Eileen ?????

you have me going??? who are you? how do you know about the "back"

shaun