first timer

Zarina

Hi my name is Zarina

HELP!!!!!!!

I desparately want to immigrate to Oz with my family and I am not sure which visa I should apply 4. Where do I start!!!!.

bye

Hi Zarina,

Your information is a little scant for anyone to be able to really offer advice at this stage. There are many ways to get into Australia and many, many types of visas. As a first suggestion, why don't you go to www.immi.gov.au and read up on some of the options. If you have a degree, are under a certain age and are in a profession that is in demand (with a specified amount of exp, then you may be able to apply for Permanent Residence under the points system. The other common route is a 457 visa (you'll see this mentioned on this site) which is where an employer in AUstralia offers to 'sponsor' you a job - then the points system doesn't count any more. But. as I say, there are many ways to skin this particular cat, so go and have a read and then come back to us with more questions. Otherwise, just share a little more with us here and maybe someone will have some advice for you!

Best of luck

Ajay