Another Cairns BBQ 01/03/2008

Dedrei

Hi Guys

Time for another BBQ in Far North QLD.

Will be at the Esplanade again from around 5pm.

For newbies that weren't at the previous one please PM me with your mobile number or email so I can ring you where we will be exactly on the day.

See you there!

Cheers

Dedrei

Hi Dedrei

Thank you.

We will see you there.

Have a good week.

We are hoping that our container should arrive this week.

Regards

Shelly.

Hi guys

Seems like we might be rained in on Saturday.

So I am looking at booking us tables at Dunwoody’s Steakhouse. They have a great area where we can have a lekka kuier. Will have huge tables. My work normally uses them for our functions and food is reasonably priced and the guys can have some steak at least. They are in Sheridan Street #317 in the North of Cairns. They are also kiddy friendly. We will then meet up at the restaurant at 6pm.

Please let me know if you would still like to attend so I can make an official booking well in advance, as well as numbers attending.

Cheers

Dedrei

Here is the set menus & prices from Dunwoody's. I am just waiting on their normal menu to be faxed to me as well, so that those that have kids can look at what to order for them. Or if you don't want to order from the set menu. I will post the main menu here as soon as I get it from them. Here is the set menu's so long.

They have advised that it would be best that we preorder our dinner. This will just save on time, seeing as we are farely large group. Around 30 including kids. That is if everyone that was going to come to the BBQ will be attending the dinner with us. We will have our own separate area, so it will be nice & cozy.

Dunwoody__s_Set_Menu.pdf

Full_menu.pdf

Here is the full menu with the kids menu.

Please let me know by tomorrow night what you guys will be having for meals, set menu or something from main menu. I need to let them know by Thursday morning.

Thanks

Dedrei