Find your job in Australia at the Opportunities Australia Expo coming to SA in March and April 2008

Faye

Get your job at the Opportunities Australia Expo

• Johannesburg: 29-30 March 2008
  • Cape Town: 5-6 March 2008

If you’re thinking about moving to Australia and looking for the job that will help you get there, you won’t want to miss the Opportunities Australia Expo - coming to Johannesburg in March and Cape Town in April 2008.

Our next Expo will be the 11th successful Opportunities Australia Expo and is the only Australian-focused employment expo in South Africa.

Meet face-to-face with top Australian employers and recruitment consultants who have vacancies to fill, as well as registered migration agents, shipping experts, banks and many more!

Our Australia-focused events in 2007 attracted over 30,000 people and hundreds of skilled people are now living and working in Australia as a direct result of attending the expo.

Join us at the expo – the first step on your journey to a new life in Australia!

Save time and money, and avoid big queues on the day by booking tickets online now at www.expo-australia.com

Prices:

R75 online tickets or R100 credit card payment at the door

*Under 18 years free*

To view the type of roles that will be on offer at the events,

watch footage of past expos,

browse through our photo gallery,

find out how to get to each venue,

and much more visit www.expo-australia.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Faye. i see we have to book a time, my wife and i prepaid beginning march and pre registered, how do we know the time to be there??? cant seem to get any info from the web site

shaun

• 2 weeks later...

If this is anything like the Australia Needs Skills expo that was recently held in the UK (and was free) then I would not waste my time especially if you are in any profession other than medical and then they were not interested in doctors, just nurses and paramedics.

Hi,

I checked out their website last week - all tickets sold out!

zorba

• 2 months later...

Expo was to large extent for engineers and mining. Did have Radiologists and Retail there as well.

Personally I met a company rep there. Had interview. Went on LSD in May and interviewed them in Aus again. Offer received.

So for some the expo is worth while to consider.

MBS

• 3 weeks later...

I unfortunaetly missed this one, but I see it is happening again in September. I would really like to go and was wondering if there are any Durban / Maritzburg folk going?