457 granted

au3

:thumbdown: Our visa has been granted!!! :blush:

It is hard to believe that it is actually true. The frustrating part is that we will only go by the end of April. Waiting for the sale of our house to be completed, and very importently, my husbands boss asked him to stay until end of April, so that he can train whom ever will replace him.

Saterday we are already having our garage sale. So please pray with me that all will go well. I think it was Doortjie that said this while before you go it feels as if you are living out of a suitcase, and I can relate to that.

Well I will just have to be patient. 2 Months can fly by very fast, then it is next stop Melbourne ;)

Congrats! Good luck with the final arrangements and then the big move. Hopefully not too long before we join all of you in Melbourne.

Regards,

Lindie

Hey, well done!!! It happened really quickly for you after the medicals, that's fantastic!!

Don't worry about having 2 more months, atleast you'll have plenty of time to sort things out, you can get cheaper flights by booking way in advance, if you have family to stay with while your house papers are being processed then you send your furniture off in the meantime and your wait won't be so long on the side! We have to go as soon as the visa arrives as hubby's sponsor needs him to start asap, which means we'll be booking last minute flights and waiting for our container for ages!

Congratulations!

Tanya

CONGRATS my friend!

Told you it would happen soon!

See you in MLB!!!!

Nats

Edited by Nats123

Congrats on the visa! Now sit down, and hold on tight, you'll be amazed at how quickly the last two months fly by...

Glad for you!!!

Be careful on selling your house. Make sure you have a back-up contract(s), so don't tell other buyers that you already have an approved buyer. Keep their contract but just don't sign it, I know they might want you to sign it right away but you can't until the first is void. My reason for saying this is, because nothing is final till it's final. My transaction was due for the deeds office next week. This past Tuesday, I was informed that my buyers employer was liquidated. He immediately advised SA Homeloans of this and they cancelled the bond approval. I'm now stuck. I'm flying out on 1st March and the only option is to put a tenant in, but with a week to go. I didn't need this stress at this stage as I was already making plans to get clearance from SARS for a foreign investment to use the money for a house in Oz. I know my story is a very rare one, but take note and warn others. The SA laws don't protect me much in this sense.

Good luck !

Eugene

Hi Eugene

Thanks for the warning. It must be so stressful, right before you go. Wow, best luck, I hope all works out. I will definitly keep that in mind, we don't want any lose ends when we leave.

But God is good and I believe all things work out together for good........... So I will keep on praying and trusting God that He has everythiing under control.

Cheers

PS: We will pray with you that everything works out just fine