Congrats to the QLD Reds

CraigAndMel

Quick congrats to the Queensland reds for wuinning their openign Super 14 match against the Highlanders! Not a bad start! As a Western Provice Stormers supporter myself, I'm going to be torn - but think I am allowed to continue supporting the Stormers over the Reds until I have been in Aus for longer than I have been in SA? Is that fair?

And the good thing is, The Stormers play the Reds in Brisbane, 3 days after we arrive! So we might be going to our first match!

But for now, Well Done, Reds!

SHARKS 17 WESTERN STORMERS 10 (Woohoo - sorry I,m not in Oz yet)

I am a Rugby League bloke myself.

So . . . what are these new rules that remind you lot of League a bit??

- but think I am allowed to continue supporting the Stormers over the Reds until I have been in Aus for longer than I have been in SA? Is that fair?

I think that fair is you being allowed to support whoever you want to support. :ilikeit:

So . . . what are these new rules that remind you lot of League a bit??

They're new rules to make the game faster.. more running.. less penalties.. more free kicks in their place. A few small changes that are quite good... Can't pass the ball into the 22 for someone to kick directly out. Like that one... More skill required now. :(

PS: K&B, Natal beat the WESTERN FORCE (Perth side, I think)... Not the WESTERN STORMERS (Cape Town Side). :blush: