But click, I did, and oops I found

A real absorbing site

That I got SO way into...

I was into it all night.<<Sigh>>

Nothing's changed except my mouse

It's very, very shiny.

I guess my house will stay a mess...

While I sit here on my hiney.

Oh my goodness guys!! :ilikeit: Just saw today that I have the second most posts on the forum!! :ilikeit: Only Riekie has more than me but she's been a member for a whole year longer!!

Any advise????

Just to clear myself from others thinking all I do is sit infront of the computer.........my house is clean as a pin and all my washing and ironing is done and I make about 20kg's of fudge a week. Keep in touch with my cildren and friends via email or telephone, go away for weekends, sight see and fetch forumies from the airport, invite people for supper!! Damn I'm good!! :ilikeit: Time management!! :ilikeit: I should write a book on that, might make a lot of money!! Would however not be able to hold down a full time job!!! No time left!!!

Nice one! :)

Nilo, there's a saying: If you want a job done properly, ask someone who' s busy.

Guess that'll be you then.... you make the rest of us look so lazy.:):ilikeit:

Sherbit Milo, kyk nou net weer na my post en dit klink of ek brag, ek brag nie hoor!! Eintlik voel ek al skuldig want ek flippen vat oor!! Kyk hier gaat ek al weer!!

Oh my goodness guys!! :whome: Just saw today that I have the second most posts on the forum!! :unsure: Only Riekie has more than me but she's been a member for a whole year longer!!

Any advise????

Just to clear myself from others thinking all I do is sit infront of the computer.........my house is clean as a pin and all my washing and ironing is done and I make about 20kg's of fudge a week. Keep in touch with my cildren and friends via email or telephone, go away for weekends, sight see and fetch forumies from the airport, invite people for supper!! Damn I'm good!! :blush: Time management!! :ph34r: I should write a book on that, might make a lot of money!! Would however not be able to hold down a full time job!!! No time left!!!

It's just all the coffee you drink - keeps you super charged :ph34r:

Red naught girl!! Forgot to add that I can multi task as well, reading the forum and skyping......you guess who!!!

Sherbit Milo, kyk nou net weer na my post en dit klink of ek brag, ek brag nie hoor!! Eintlik voel ek al skuldig want ek flippen vat oor!! Kyk hier gaat ek al weer!!

Nilo,

Jy het alle rede om te brag - dit will gedoen wees :ilikeit:

Groete

Michelle