West Rand Coffee Club

Nicki G

Hi There

It would be really interesting to see how many people live on the west rand and would like to have a coffee club on this side of the world, let us know and we will see what we can arrange, Milo I am liable to call on you for advice.

Thanks

Nicki

Hi my name is Sarah and I live on the West Rand - Florida Lake. Would be nice to meet as I am very very interested in moving to Aussie. Thanks

Hi There

It would be really interesting to see how many people live on the west rand and would like to have a coffee club on this side of the world, let us know and we will see what we can arrange, Milo I am liable to call on you for advice.

Thanks

Nicki

Nicki,

I live on the west rand in Florida Lake. Can u help with me find others interested in moving to Aussie??? Sarah

So are we still on for a Coffee sometime? If March is a problem (and rapidly running out) then how about April?

Hi Tres,

Please let me know what the Coffee Clubs are about? I am so interested in moving, I could stow away on a Sydney bound plane? Sarah

Edited by SarahZAR

Hi Tres,

Please let me know what the Coffee Clubs are about? I am so interested in moving, I could stow away on a Sydney bound plane? Sarah

Hi Sarah

The coffee clubs as I understand are basically a facility for like minded people (ie all of us planning on moving to Aus and currently living in the same area) to meet each other and chat about our hopes and concerns and progress so far (and life in general I guess). I still haven't been able to make it to one yet so don't quote me on this :rolleyes: Not sure what's happening on the West Rand at the moment, life seems to have taken off on a whirlwind ride right now, so just keep watching the forums and I'm sure someone will fill you in on what's happening where. Remember you can also go to the Pretoria or Joburg coffee clubs if you are able, or even Durban etc if you happen to be in the area :)

Good luck with your applications

Tres

Edited by Tres