Looking for boxes

DesertDaisy

If you've recently arrived (or had your container arrive), please keep your boxes for me! We're about to move house, and I need some.

If you are in Perth, preferably NOR, and have boxes - gimme a shout, I'll come collect them.

Hi

I would ask Bunnings, they seem to keep them. Also if you go to the grocery stores early on a Monday you might get there before they crush the boxes... we also struggled to find boxes.

Your other option is to buy them.... which seems ridiculous but it seems that is what they do!

Cheers

Gaille

Check with any of the storage facilities in your area, they all sell boxes!

Bunnings don't give them away anymore. They use it for containers to pack your purchases in. We tried to take a few and the guy said no, I can have one if I use it for my purchases. Go Mara's way.

KD.

Check with any of the storage facilities in your area, they all sell boxes!

The good news is you can often sell them back to the storage places once you're finished with them! There's also usually an option to buy 2nd hand ones from removal companies and storage places.

Hi

Look in the Quokka. I have often seen packing boxes advertised for free. :D

Our container is coming in a month, you can borrow some of ours if you dont get sorted before then.

Frenchy

• 3 weeks later...

I've not had any luck so far. I've managed to get ONE whole box from an IGA. And Budget wants to charge $5 a box!

If anyone has any boxes or other bright ideas, please let me know. I'll only need about 3 or 4, as I've made a plan with most of my stuff.

Hi DD

I have eventually sorted out my unpacking and I have a few boxes for you - Lara has my number - give me a call anytime...

Mary

That's fab Mary - I will give you a ring this afternoon/evening

Het ook vir jou baie bokse.

Jammer nou eers die post gelees.

Groete Urs.