Drilling Supervisor / Manager looking for a job ?

Phillip101

Hi, my names Phillip Viljoen I am 32 years old and I’m from South Africa. I am currently working for a company called Master Drilling (www.masterdrill.co.za) and (www.kala.cl). I have been working in the Drilling and Engineering sectors for the last 12 years. I have strong a technical and theoretical background combined with my business and management skills.

I started working as and apprentice Fitter( including machining) in 1995 and qualified as a Fitter in 1997, I then joined the AngloGold Raise-boring division on WDL Mine where I worked up to 2000. I then joined Master Drilling in 2000 as a Drill Fitter (fields services) and worked my way up to a Production Foreman (Drilling Supervisor) in 2001 and I am currently working as a Drilling Contacts Manager (Site Manager) for the last 4 years on the De Beers Drilling Project on Finsch Mine that ends in January 2009. The reason why I am “job searching” is because we are planning to migrate to Australia in January 2009 after I have completed the drilling project. I am currently busy with my PR visa.

Contact no (South Africa): +2782 567 6233 (Mobile number)

E-mail: phillipviljoen@masterdrill.co.za and finsch.masterdriling@debeersgroup.com