Coffee Club - Sydney

sa2auz

Any newcomers to Syndey like to meet up for coffee? or anyone on a LSD trip for that matter?

Hi sa2auz,

I moved your post here: the Coffee Club forum is really more for folks still in South Africa wanting to get together. Discussions about new arrivals and LSDers are better posted here, and then of course there are the Community forums for the "locals".

Enjoy!

Sa2aus, we are meeting at the Taste Cafe in Castle Towers Shopping Centre on Saturday 25 Feb at 3pm. Please join us!!

• 1 month later...

How did your coffee club go on the 25th Feb? I would like to know when you are meeting again. I'm not too far from Castle Towers myself.

We were 4 Gals and it was great. We will definitely do it again on an ongoing basis - hopefully more will join us every time. I've made a mental note that you'd like to join the next one and will pm you to make sure you know about it. Nothing stops us from meeting for coffee anytime anyway.... :ilikeit:

Please add my name to your mental note as well. I'd also like to join you all!

Will definitely do!! :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

When will the next Coffee meeting be? Helga and her family is arriving the 25th and I would love you all to meet her. It can be during the week as well, as I will be free for a few days to drive them around to see some places. But, if possible, before the 8th of May - I will be leaving for Canberra.

Regards

Madelein

Edited by Madelein