Is the forum now the "Classifieds"?

zorba

Question

Hi,

I don't know how others feel about this, but I am really offended at the "Playstation for Sale" ad that is all over the forum. Even under the Spiritual matters section!

I LOVE this forum - please don't let it become junkmail/classifieds. Sorry Bobby - just my take on things...

zorba

10 answers to this question

Zorba,

There is a classified section for poeple to advertise. One thing I would like to see advertizs anywher is houses for rent. Sorry I haven't seen the Play Station ad.

Hi,

I don't know how others feel about this, but I am really offended at the "Playstation for Sale" ad that is all over the forum. Even under the Spiritual matters section!

I LOVE this forum - please don't let it become junkmail/classifieds. Sorry Bobby - just my take on things...

zorba

I think Bobby is a spammer and I reported him/her as such to the Mods. Someone who plied exactly the same trade under another name was banned from another forum (GT) last week.

I think Bobby is a spammer and I reported him/her as such to the Mods. Someone who plied exactly the same trade under another name was banned from another forum (GT) last week.

hi have sent pm to Marius who has responded that he will look into to this

Cheers

Shar

hi have sent pm to Marius who has responded that he will look into to this

Cheers

Shar

Thanks Marius.. looks like the offending posts have been removed

The offence has ended, ads are gone, and have reported him to Hendie to have access stopped!

The offence has ended, ads are gone, and have reported him to Hendie to have access stopped!

Thanks MARA :blink:

Oops, I think I accidentally may have approved his registration yesterday. But not to fear he has been removed from the forum.

Thanks Mara! You guys are amazing!

Have a gr8 day!

zorba

No problem, we aim to please!