EOI to be submitted; Query regarding Qualifications

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're having an amazing week! I'm thrilled to say that we finally received our final unabridged birth certificate 2 weeks ago (6 months after applying); and this morning, my husband's positive skills assessment arrived in the post - woohoo! Now we can finally apply for the EOI with all documents in place for this stage.

I'm wanting to submit the EOI but want to make absolutely sure I don't make any mistakes, as we're not working through an agent. Please advise on the following:

My husband's skills assessment from Engineers Australia states that his "...qualification meets the current academic requirement for standing as a Professional Engineer (Skill level 1) in Australia....", and

"Your above qualification has been assessed as broadly comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree for the purposes of awarding points for qualifications under the General Skilled Migration Points test."

My question refers: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/189.aspx - in the section for points based on Qualifications, which of the following does he qualify for:

At least a bachelor degree from an Australian educational institution or other degree of a recognised standard

OR

An award or qualification recognised by the assessing authority in the assessment of the skilled occupation

Your help is much appreciated!