... FRUSTRATION BEYOND BELIEF...

It's amazing how our arrival dates keep changing!!! This time last year we were saying January 2009. Then oh well looks like end of first term then end of 2nd term now it's --well looks like we will have to take the kids out of school in the middle of a term. And the family r always asking "So when do u leave????"

Simpsons, Thanks ,hope this thing comes soon.

Lyall, I think the CO's and DIAC officials will be good SA politicians. Long letters and speeches that says nothing and only they understand and you cannot question them on that.

Hangel, I have got nothing to do, maybe I can fix your broken car........just kidding. My feeling are with you in your situation..... that is a bummer.

Oh well, yet another week ahead of waiting.

Cheers

Hugo

Hey Hugo

Maybe we'll be on the same flight!!

I'm phoning again tomorrow morning....

BB

let us know what the excuse was OR maybe just maybe there is good news. My CO name is Jason Huang and his assistant is Mark van Pelt. If you happen to speak to one of them tell them I sent my regards.

Ahhhh I am so sick of this waiting game. I am going to have a cold one now.

Cheers

Speak to you tomorrow.

Hugo

By the way, I am also a Cape Tonian. Grew up in Avondale,Tygerberg High and later my mom move to Blouberg.

Yip..also the waiting game...we are csl..but its been about 3 weeks since we got a co...

I sometimes cant even sleep from the excitement that MABY tomorrow morning ill wake up to a visa...then i check online.,...aww.no change yet...but MABY they forgot to update and already sent my agent an email saying the visa is granted...

,,,fastforward to after dinner,,,,agetn hasnt phoned,.,,,and its like 4 in the morning in adelaide.... :whome:

..but MABY tomorrow morning ill wake up to a visa...

and so on and so forth... :holy:

Yes it is a terrible thing to wait for so long.

We were granted a Business Visa 163 last year,CO appointed 13th Feb PCC AND Meds done by March'08 VISA only granted 2nd July.Every single year this happens as the year end June 30th approaches........it is pretty much hit and miss as to who gets what until then IMHO.In some cases it doesn't even help having a visa as we still after nearly a year not sold our house or businesses...........so guess what..........we are still waiting :whome: Now I am attempting new tactics as our circumstances have changed on the skills front so I am now at the bottom of the pile again as far as visa apps go.........going for GOLD this time(I don't like pink).......JOKE :holy: