C# Programmers - Brisbane

Rialet

Hi Everyone

I am currently looking for experienced C# Programmers that are immediately available to assist us in finishing a contract with one of our consultants. Interested people can phone or send a PM to Shandell at 0429 112 375 or Rialet at 0419 112 372

Regards

Rialet

Guest Seoul Sister

Hi Rialet,

Thanks for posting this. I assume you need someone already in Oz and in the Brisbane area ?

Love

SS

:ilikeit:

PS. Nice to see you again ! Haven't spoken in AGES !

Jip - preferably although we will in the long term also look at offshore resources. Any referals?

It has been ages since my last activity but I have spent time at home "serving my notice period" after I have handed in my resignation with my previous company. Had a 10 hours working day for 4.5 months and had a lot to catch up with since I have left - I am much happier now and feel more of a cultural fit within my new company.

Cheers

Rialet

Guest Seoul Sister

Hey,

*phew* Very glad to hear that you have found something new, 10 hour days, combined with a family is just insane ! :ilikeit: Poor thing !! I hope you will be very happy in your new environment, I know what a huge difference something like that can make to ALL aspects of our lives ! Hmmm, I will have to think a bit. I know a couple of excellent SA ITers with good experience - for your offshore longer term plans.. Will get back to you on this. Ok ? How is your market for net programmers ?

Love from here

SS

:)

Edited by Seoul Sister

Hi SS

Thanks so much - .Net Programmers always in demand as well as Java Developers, especially in Brisbane!!!

Will PM my new work e-mail address and then you can just forward resumes as you get it.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Cheers

Rialet

• 2 months later...

Hi Railet,

Are you still actively looking for C# developers?

I'm a qualified .Net developer (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net) with an MCSD.Net in C# and another additional 2 MCADS to my name. I have over 9 years experience ect....blah blah blah (usualy speil :rolleyes: )

How do your job oppertunities work that side? (I'm still in Cape Town, SA) Are they short/medium/long term contracts?

I assume you're working for/through an agency...what type of rates do you offer? To give you an idea (not sure if you know the SA market) but I currenly earn R290/hr as an IT contractor.

Let me know if you need more details or would like to have a look at my cv.

Keep well,

Jacques Victor

Hi Jacques

You more than welcome to e-mail your resume to me at lerouxr@acumen.com.au - then we can continue our conversation there.

Regards

Rialet

Hi Rialet,

I just want to confirm that you got my email?

Kind regards

Jacques

• 4 months later...

Hi Rialet

We send our application for PR to Dima earlier this week and if all went well we can be in Oz in July. My husband is also looking for work. Our first choice would be Melbourne but if not then we will go where he can get work. So we want to try to get something for him before we move.

Here is a letter from him of what he can do and want to do:

Hi Rialet,

My skills include:

ActiveX,ADO,Apache,ASP,Borland C++,C,C++,DAO,DHTML,HTML,HTTP,JavaScript,JScript,Linux O/S,MS Access,

MS Access Dev,MySQL,MySQL Dev,Office 2000,Perl,SDLC,Self motivated,SQL,SQL Server Dev,Systems Integration,

TCP/IP,Turbo C,Turbo C++,Turbo Pascal,VB,VBScript,Win 2000 Workstation,Win 95,Win 98,Win NT Workstation,

Windows 2000 Server,Windows C++,Windows Server 2003,Windows XP,Winsock,XHTML,XML,XSL and XSLT.

Although I have extensive C++ experience (16 years) and 27 years programming experience I have only had

a fleeting aquaintance with C#. However I understand C# and have a keen interest in obtaining further

exposure. I am also currently highly interested in learning more about Java, AJAX, the Spring Framework,

Hibernate, JCR (JSR 170), JSF, Hibernate, Eclipse, MyEclipse, ANT and Aspect Oriented Programming

- as I believe these to be important technologies and I have suggested these technologies in a recent

CRM tender with which I was involved. The proposed solution was based on the Alfresco ECM open source

product.

I can e-mail my CV containing skils, experience and achievements so far to you.

Please let me know whether my skill set includes anything that you are looking for.

Thank you for your time.

Rgds

Gustav Stieger

Thank you

Helena