Davallia and Duncraig Primary Schools

Almost Aussie

Hi,

We're landing on 2nd March and need to start our school search for our 3 primary school kids ASAP. We intend renting in Duncraig for the first 6 months. Can anyone respond to the "hear say" or first hand experience on these two primary schools or suggest another in Duncraig?

Thanks

Eugene

There is another one in Duncraig - Glengarry Primary School. Its where my girls are. Its great - small, community-minded school. There is yet one more too - Poynter Primary, though officially I think thats more Carine.

I know some of the folks in our church go to the other Duncraig primary schools, and I haven't heard a single complaint.

All the schools in Duncraig have got really good names.

These 2 are in Duncraig North

Duncraig Primary School

Glengarry Primary School

The 2 are in Duncraig South

Poynter Primary School

Davallia Primary School

I must say I like being able to walk the kids to school so I can recommend choosing the school closest to the place you'll be renting.

Also depending on how fill the schools are you might not have your first choice.

NB: Schools do have catchment areas as well.

Search for the location of your rental address

http://www.multimap.com/

And then look up the schools address and see where they are located in relation to your rental.

Hi,

We're landing on 2nd March and need to start our school search for our 3 primary school kids ASAP. We intend renting in Duncraig for the first 6 months. Can anyone respond to the "hear say" or first hand experience on these two primary schools or suggest another in Duncraig?

Thanks

Eugene