Johannesburg: Coffee Club, 16 March 2008

milo

Children are like animals - they smell fear a mile away :thumbdown: - don't worry about the hear colour!

Hallo julle,

Sorry for being so quiet about the picnic. I was quite busy last week and went camping at Buffelspoort for the weekend.

Hubby tells me the braais are quite yuck! at Horwoord's farm. You'll have to bring your own mini-braai or skottel then.

Sorry about this.

Stranded you want my kids ??!!!

See you all on Sunday at the picnic!

Hi guys,

Gee weather not looking to good today.Hope this isnt an indication of what tomorrow holds.

Better pray it doesnt rain.

Eileen

hi Milo

I see there's a 60% chance of rain 4 tomorrow. Do we have any contingency plans? How many people replied?

cheers

ta'mossie

Hallo julle!

The picnic is still on! We'll just hope the weather holds. If not then we'll move over to the restaurant. We know the owner of the restaurant quite well by now and it won't be a problem if we just arrive in numbers!

The restaurant is Adega de Mongo's and you'll see it as you get to the main gates. Follow the noise..... no serious..... look for the Oz flag and ask for Milo.

Please don't cancel your plans if the weather doesn't play along. Postponing it, will possibly put it off for a good month or two then.

See you all tomorrow then. Either under the gazebo or in the restaurant.

Will be there, if I can watch the Lions beat the Sharks at EllisPark in the rain today (Now Now) I sure as hel can visit with you caring people in the rain!

Can't wait :blush:

Stranded

RSVP: 4 Adults

Will be there, if I can watch the Lions beat the Sharks at EllisPark in the rain today (Now Now) I sure as hel can visit with you caring people in the rain!

Ag shame Stranded, my upfront condolences....

DKH

Hi guys,

Weather is not playing along today!

The picnic is obviously a bad idea .....BUT.... we'll meet for lunch in the restaurant instead.

The restaurant is Adega de Mongo's and is also in the park, at the main gate entrance. You can't miss it.

I have invited Mara's sister along as well. She's an experienced financial adviser and will be giving valuable information on financial planning for Oz.

Looking forward to meeting you all. The restaurant booking will be under Milo, look out for the Oz flag!!!

Dearest JoBurgers

Milo a MILLION thanks for yesterday, we loved it! :ilikeit: Thank you for all your trouble it was dearly appreciated, from the venue, the adds and Jackie it was awesome!

Eileen goodluck with your move getting SOOO close. Checked out your Hubby, and he Will make a good choice in his first 2 weeks there! :whome:

Karen, sorry you had to leave so early :ilikeit: enjoyed our short chat, atleast I can add a face to Ta'Mossie.

Alex maybe soon when you return from your LSD we will see your photo's and you can actually POST.... :) (Remember to invite us all to the wedding if it is in Ausie land, Michelle no pressure! :ilikeit: )

Milo thanks again, even my INTROVERT hubby enjoyed it!!

Thanks

Stranded

Glad to hear Jackie was awesome! Will have to tell her, thank you!

Howzit,

Mara, your sister did a great job. Sure she'll be busy for a while.

Sorry Bronwyn, nobody brought a camera. Promise will have it ready for next time.

Hi Milo

They enjoyed their day as well, thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi there

I am new to this website, is a really good source of information. We have applied for our visa second time round last July and now waiting for the yah or nah. Would of loved to have attended the get together at Horwoods farm. Will look out for the next one!

J