PTA Coffee Club

Bridge

Dit is 'n ongelooflike nice idee, my seun verjaar dan, so, groot partytjie (hy word 6), so ons sal ongelukkig nie kan bywoon nie. Maar sal definitief dophou wanneer die volgende ene is.

Groete, Adele.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge

• UrsulaS

• IT_Friend

• DA2ozz

Hi all,

Incase directions are needed;

From JHB:

Take the N1 towards Polokwane.

At the John Vorster off ramp, turn right.

Turn left into Nelmapius road,

Go under the trees PASSED Irene Country Lodge.

AT the second circle, turn Right into Irene Dairy.

See you all there!

Bridge

Hi Bridge,

This will be the first time that we will be joining such event at pretoria coffee club. Please adivse if there are any fees to be paid.

I had requested to book for 2 people earlier, but now can my mother-in-law also join us?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Abhay.

Hi Bridge,

What is the total number of people attending the function on Saturday? It must be at least 100!

I don't think anyone will walk away Saturday saying that they didn't get enough information. There will be a wide variety of people (in different stages of the immigration process).

See ya all Saturday! :)

Thus the change in venue to Irene Dairy, just down the road. :)

For everyone who wants to know EXACTLY where Irene Dairy is, here is a satellite map:

Google Maps

I used to work nearby for a few years. You travel North on Nellmapius from John Vorster. Just after you pass the Albert Road circle on your left, turn right at the next inroad.

Heinrich

I'll be playing golf at Irene Country Club on Saturday morning, so I might just rock up at the dairy farm afterwards.

Stix

Join us on 23 February 2008 at 2:pm at Irene Country Lodge.

hi bridge

looking 4ward to join the meet.

will u pse give me more info.

it will be me, wife (i have 3 child age 3,4,5-will arrange if no other child r there)

thanx

andre e

Hi Everyone,

Enjoy the Coffee Club today en thanks again to Bridge for arranging it :ph34r: ! I've attended the last Coffee Club just over a year ago and I was amazed at the amount of people that were there :whome: and it is so much fun to share your dreams, hopes and expectations with like-minded people :ilikeit: !

Have fun!

Lovies, Pippa! X

Hi Marius,

You guys needn't bring anything. We'll be sitting at the outside drinks area and everyone just takes care of their own bill.

See you there! :ilikeit:

Bridge

Hi Bridge. where exactly is the venue today, hope you don't mind but I have invited a colleage to join us.

DD

From JHB:

Take the N1 towards Polokwane

Take the John Vorster off ramp outside Centurion.

Turn Right at the top of the off ramp.

Turn Left into Nelmapius.

after the second circle the dairy is on your right.

See you later!

Bridge

Thanks for organizing this, Bridge. I think it was a great success, met lots of people and could get some info. :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Bridge, dankie vir alles, dit was beslis die moeite werd! Baie inligting gekry en nice mense ontmoet (Dankie Lurinda!). :rolleyes:

Ons het sommer nou weer woema gekry, dis waar wat hulle sê "omring jouself met goeie dinge"! :rolleyes:

Great experience! Pity that it was so disjointed... maybe we need to re-think the venue in future??

Nice flag btw :ilikeit:

yip, sure was interesting meeting everyone...

Thanks Bridge, we must do it again soon :ilikeit:

Hi everyone,

Yes, I'd agree it was a success!

There was a huge turnout, +/-70 odd people. The manager at Irene was also a little surprised, as we kind of took over.

With my "flag" being as small as it was, we had 2 larger sections on different sides of the venue( for those reading Foncused post). However, most people got up and mingled between the various tables.

Thanks to Bronwyn and Andre B for bringing material for us all to look through.

Thanks to everyone for attending and sharing their advice, their concerns and experiences!

As for the next round. . . . . Ronel and Dangerous Dave. . . . TAG, You're it!

Cheers, Bridge

P.S I'll get hubby to try upload the pics!

Hi everyone,

Yes, I'd agree it was a success!

There was a huge turnout, +/-70 odd people. The manager at Irene was also a little surprised, as we kind of took over.

With my "flag" being as small as it was, we had 2 larger sections on different sides of the venue( for those reading Foncused post). However, most people got up and mingled between the various tables.

Thanks to Bronwyn and Andre B for bringing material for us all to look through.

Thanks to everyone for attending and sharing their advice, their concerns and experiences!

As for the next round. . . . . Ronel and Dangerous Dave. . . . TAG, You're it!

Cheers, Bridge

P.S I'll get hubby to try upload the pics!

Bridge

I would also like to thank you for all the arrangements. I must admit I had second thoughts abouth going overseas after a church service 2 weeks ago, but now I am complety motivated again. Just seeing people that have the same concerns and advice made me think again.

Have a great day.

Kind regards

Andrea

Hi Bridge,

Ons was daar vanaf 1uur die middag en kon glad nie sien waar julle was nie. Het gevra maar niemand kon se. Baie teleurgesteld want ons het vanaf Potch gekom spesiaal vir die ontmoeting. Daar was so baie mense onder die bome maar ons kon geen vlag sien nie, en dit het ook gelyk asof dit net groepies mense wat families is, wat daar gesit en eet het. Is daar dalk 'n ander Dairy farm dat ons op die verkeerde plek was. Ons het maar die koeie gekyk en teleurgesteld huis toe gegaan. Hoop nie ons mis Australia nie.

Groete Kits. :blink:

So guys... we will just have to do another one.... soon!

Maybe a flag per table? Printed out an an A4 page... stuck onto a bit of dowl rod... will make it much easier to identify!