Hi I am new here!

Guest fugu1977

Hi I am new here. I just found this forum while searching on google. I had put down some queries under "Query" in General section. No one has replied me. :wub:

Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I had completed MSc Biotechnology at Griffith University but due to some reasons I did not get PR. After coming back to my residence I realised that I liked Australia and wanted to go back!!! ;) so now I am just thinking and hoping that I will get to go back to Australia soon.

Someone please answer my questions as I want to apply online and not go via agent. I think it will be faster that way.

Okay bye and nice to be here!

:hug:

spnmht.

Welcome.

Your best option would be towork through the information on this site, there is a tremendous amount ot Info, so take your time.

Also, check out the Australian Immigration Dept website, to see which of the visa classes will suit your needs.

Dax

Hi, welcome here, and just be patient, someone will be answering your questions shortly. Otherwise PM Fiona or ptlabs, they're both migration agenst and will probably be able to answer your questions.

Welcome to the Forum!

You can also use the 'search' function on the top right hand corner of your screen. There's so much info here, I'm sure you'll find an answer to your question!

Best of luck with your application and enjoy your stay at the Forum!

Michele

HI -- and welcome.

We have a question for you too -- How the h*ll do we pronounce your user name in the English language?

HI -- and welcome.

We have a question for you too -- How the h*ll do we pronounce your user name in the English language?

well "spnmht" is short for sapna mehta. and my nickname is real life is "fugu" (pronounced foo-goo) and my name is "sapna" meaning "dream" in hindi! :blink: