Invitation to Sabona Business Breakfast - Melbourne

Doortjie

Anyone interested in networking with fellow South Africans in business?

Sabona Magazine hosts the first Sabona Business Breakfast in Melbourne on the 8th February at the Carousel, 22 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake.

Please PM me for details.

Hi Everyone

Thank you for the private messages and your interest in the Sabona Business Breakfast.

It seems that we do have a few people interested in attending – therefore more information.

Sabona is the Magazine for South Africans in Australia. They host Business breakfasts in all the main cities in Australia. Everyone interested in meeting up with fellow South Africans in business or just interested in supporting them may attend.

I will “host” the first networking breakfast in Melbourne. On behalf of Sabona, I organise the venue, act as a facilitator and try to grow it to a strong network of South Africans. This is a valuable opportunity to introduce your business and promote it in the future.

DETAILS:

Sabona Business Breakfast - Melbourne

Date: 8 February 2007

Venue: The Carousel, 22 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake, 3205, Victoria

t +61 3 8646 6000 info@carouselevents.com

Time: 7.30

Contact: Dorien Erasmus - 0421 438 718 (or PM me for more contact information)

Cost $10 - $15

Details: The first Sabona Business Breakfast in Melbourne

If you wish to attend on the 8th of February at The Carousel, please let me know.

Dorien

Don’t lose out on this opportunity to promote your business.

Quoting from the Sabona Magazine:

“Sabona Business Network aims to develop and nurture a culture of sincere and selfless business co-operation and support amongst expatriate Southern African business people in Australia, thereby assisting in their success within the competitive Australian business environment. “

• 1 month later...

We hope to make use of this in the future! Great idea!!

We hope to make use of this in the future! Great idea!!

Thanks Candy.

The first meeting was a huge success. We hope to grow it to an even stronger business network.

Will keep you posted.

DETAILS for our next Sabona Business Breakfast - Melbourne

Date: 7 March 2008

Venue: The Carousel, 22 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake, 3205

Contact: Dorien Erasmus - 0421 438 718 (or PM me for more information)

Cost: Approx $15

Details: The second Sabona Business Breakfast in Melbourne

Don’t miss our short presentation by Conny White from Benchmark Business Sales. She’s been in business sales for the past couple of years in Australia and will give us tips on how to be successful in business as a South African in Australia. Not to miss!

If you wish to attend on the 7 March 200 at The Carousel, please let me know.

Next Sabona Business Breakfast is on 7 March (7.30) at The Carousel, 22 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake

If you wish to attend on the 7 March 200 at The Carousel, please let me know.

Edited by Doortjie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doortjie

My husband and i will be arriving in Melbourne on the 28/03/2008. Are there any Sabona business meetings happening?

We are very keen to purchase a business in Melbourne or surrounds, any info would be most welcome.

Thanks

Hi Doortjie

My husband and i will be arriving in Melbourne on the 28/03/2008. Are there any Sabona business meetings happening?

We are very keen to purchase a business in Melbourne or surrounds, any info would be most welcome.

Thanks

Hi Flo

We have a Sabona Business Breakfast every month.

This Friday, the 7th March (tomorrow) we will have our 2nd meeting.

Just a nice bunch of South Africans in business getting together and trying to help each other promoting their businesses… Still small, but I’m sure it will grow.

We have one member who specializes in selling medium to large businesses, she’s a great help when it comes to the know-how in the Australian market. When you’re ready PM me and I will forward you her contact details.

I’ll keep you posted on future Business breakfasts.

If you send me your email address (per Private Message) I will register you on the Sabona network and this way you will always be reminded of meetings and other events.

I’m still a rookie in business and just getting my own business (sole trader) of the ground at the moment.

Also visit the Business Victoria website for more general information and more links.

http://www.business.vic.gov.au/BUSVIC/HOMEPAGE//HOME.html

Hope it helps.

Hi Flo

We have a Sabona Business Breakfast every month.

This Friday, the 7th March (tomorrow) we will have our 2nd meeting.

Just a nice bunch of South Africans in business getting together and trying to help each other promoting their businesses… Still small, but I’m sure it will grow.

We have one member who specializes in selling medium to large businesses, she’s a great help when it comes to the know-how in the Australian market. When you’re ready PM me and I will forward you her contact details.

I’ll keep you posted on future Business breakfasts.

If you send me your email address (per Private Message) I will register you on the Sabona network and this way you will always be reminded of meetings and other events.

I’m still a rookie in business and just getting my own business (sole trader) of the ground at the moment.

Also visit the Business Victoria website for more general information and more links.

http://www.business.vic.gov.au/BUSVIC/HOMEPAGE//HOME.html

Hope it helps.

• 4 weeks later...

DETAILS for our next Sabona Business Breakfast - Melbourne

Date: 4 April 2008

Venue: The Carousel, 22 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Lake, 3205

Contact: Dorien Erasmus - 0421 438 718 (or PM me for more information)

Cost: $15

Details: The 3rd Sabona Business Breakfast in Melbourne

Presentation by Conny White from Benchmark Business Sales

She’s been in business sales for the past couple of years in Australia and she will talk about Business Sales and Purchasing, the current market, return on investment etc.

Not to miss!

If you wish to attend on the 4 April 2008 at The Carousel, please let me know.