Dreamcatcher: Liewer laat as nooit...

Dreamcatcher

Hello julle,

Ek kuier nou al so lank hier rond, ek voel al soos 'n meubelstuk :oops: Maar ek sien vandag eers, ek het nog nooit myself eers voorgestel nie!

OK, here goes...

I'm Dreamy, (female for those who where wondering :lol: ). I am married and have 3 kids aged 9,11 and 13 and they are adapting well. We landed in Perth in Nov last year. The only bit of Perth we saw was the road to the domestic aiport, and we were whisked off into the desert... Never been out of SA, this was a huge adventure for us.

We did not have enough points for skilled migration, and thought we would have a hard time getting to Aus. We just knew we had to get out of SA. Well, perseverance paid off, and after 3 weeks spent scouring the internet, we got some responses, and 7 months later, here we landed! I just want to encourage all those people out there, trying to come to Aus: don't give up, no-one believed we would ever make it, and we did.

Greetings,

Dreamy ;)

Guest Seoul Sister

Hey there to my favourite centre piece !! ;):lol:

I must say I think this is a first. A bronze member introducing themselves in the Foyer... I like that !! ;) Why be like everyone else, right ? You are such a character - you must be BLONDE !! :lol:

Well, Dreamy, it has been/is/will be fabulous having you on the forum and this might sound a bit crazy but here goes -

Welcome to the forum, Dreamcatcher ! I have a hunch :lol: that you are going to fit in here with our cozy little club, as if you have been here forever. :lol::D:P Thanks for joining us and for your valuable input. It wouldn't be the same without you and your laughter.

* I keep forgetting to ask you, are you over the little trauma :oops: you experienced on another forum that you had told us about a while ago ?*

Looking forward to seeing you around OFTEN !

Love from Korea

Seoul Sister

:lol:

Thanks, SS & Jules for the warm "welcome" :lol::lol:

Yeah, as you can see, I am finally over my "stage fright" and have decided to come out of the closet ;) , en dan sommer in Afrikaans ook!

Greetings

Dreamy

BLONDE AND PROUD OF IT :oops:

Dreamy hoekom klink daai naam dan sooo bekend...ken ek dalk vir jou van iewers af :lol: ... :lol::lol:

Welcome girl...and guess what I have never done the whole intro thing either. To late I think those that wanna know me, know enough about me. And those that don't, might be safer not knowing. :lol:;)

c ya around :oops:

Lindy-Lee

:lol:

You never know, we might be sisters from a previous life? :oops:

If we don't know each other, we will shurely fix that as soon as possible...

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hey Dreamy

Well done! It takes a real Blonde to do it this way round hey? hehe! Now all we need for you to make up for your "sins" is to post a piccie!! :whome:

Lindy-Lee

You sneaky thing you! :blink: The saying goes: "better late then never" and NOT "better never than late" (like one of my professors use to say when we arrived late for his lectures) - Come on girl, Lets hear your belated "entrance speech" too! <_<

Devious BUG! :ilikeit:

Hey Bug!

I said I've come out of the closet, :blink: not out in the open! It's taken me this long, it will take a little while longer till I'm comfortable with pictures.... and/or names.....

Must say, your picture is quite fetching :(:ilikeit:

Lindy-Lee,

Come on, the challenge is out there, rise to it! :ilikeit:

Greetings

:holy: Dreamy

Guest Seoul Sister
Yeah, as you can see, I am finally over my "stage fright" and have decided to come out of the closet :blink: , en dan sommer in Afrikaans ook!

BLONDE AND PROUD OF IT :ilikeit:

Hey Dreamy,

That is excellent news ! Hoop jy vol sommer gou-gou wind'ie genoeg om 'n foto ook by te sit !!

Liefde en groete uit Korea

Seoul Sista

:holy: