On our way to OZ

HenryS

Hi there

My name is Henry. My wife (Elize) informed me that the correct way to start participating on this forum is to first introduce myself.

With lots of guidance and help from above, we have had a very smooth process and will touch down on 2 Feb 2008 in Brisbane. This only started closer to the end of Sept 2007 and when the balls started to roll - it rolled. We can not wait....

Thank you soooooo very much for such a fantastic forum which surely has played more than its part in assisting us with various questions and uncertainties.

saaustralia (and all its faithfull participants) - YOU ROCK :blush:

Henry

Welcome to the forum Henry and congratulations!

We live in Brisbane and are very happy here!!! I am sure you all will be as well. THe GC is beautiful and I am sure you'll be happy.

Good luck

Nilo

Another Gold Coaster!

Itr is a remarkable part of the country. See you in 2008!

Hi there

My name is Henry. My wife (Elize) informed me that the correct way to start participating on this forum is to first introduce myself.

With lots of guidance and help from above, we have had a very smooth process and will touch down on 2 Feb 2008 in Brisbane. This only started closer to the end of Sept 2007 and when the balls started to roll - it rolled. We can not wait....

Thank you soooooo very much for such a fantastic forum which surely has played more than its part in assisting us with various questions and uncertainties.

saaustralia (and all its faithfull participants) - YOU ROCK :ilikeit:

Henry

Hi

Ek wil net weet hoe gaan julle oor en het julle 'n agent . Wat se tipe werk doen jy en wat was die kostes wat julle betaal het.

Denice, Johan

Geluk met die groot stap!! :ilikeit:

Jy sal nie spyt wees as jy met die regte ättitude die dinge doen nie.

Voorspoed met al die reelings en die GROOT gewag!

Carelene

Baie welkom op die forum.

Hoop jy gaan al die hulp kry wat jy nodig het hier tussen almal op die forum :ilikeit:

Sterkte vorentoe met jul besluite.

Groete Ursula.

:ilikeit: Hi Henry!(Hubby)....

Denice/Johan, om jul te antwoord, ons het 'n forum gebruik om alles uit te vind, en die hele proses sommer self aangepak. Het Henry se CV gegee vir 'n recruitment agency wat met ingenieurs werk, en hulle het vir ons onderhoude gereel. Geen agent gebruik nie, en sommer self die visa aansoek op die net gelodge! Ons gaan op 'n 457 visa en die company betaal die relocation, so die Here was baie goed vir ons!

Jy kan seker raai die Forum was DIE ene, saaustralia! Al ons kennis oor die prosesse het ons hier opgetel, so gebruik dit tot jou voordeel, in die proses leer jy baie mense ken ook!

Henry is in verkeersingenieurs rigting... Hier in Pretoria is hy omtrent die laaste ou wat nog weet wat aangaan met Pta se verkeersligte.... soooo sorry ouens in pta, een van die dae is ons OZ se aanwins!

Ons sien baie uit daarna..ons gaan eers so 2 weke vakansie hou in GC, dan begin die werk....

Groete

Elize( Henry se ander helfte)