Airconditioning Jobs

Sheila2oz

Hi All

We will be arriving in Brisbane February 08, any one in the Aircon Trade in Brissie ?

Cheers vir eers

Sheila2Oz

Guest Mauritz

Hi Sheila :ilikeit:

I worked for a while in the Airconditioning & Refrigeration trade in the Stanthorpe (Qld) area. Believe me, people in this trade have the right to 'print' money.

Aircon & Refrigeration are normally 'joined' and we did all the big supermarkets (mainly refrigeration), businesses and then all the vegetable and fruit growers (huge cold rooms) in the area. In other words, experience in compressors etc is essential. I concentrated mainly on the larger ducted and split systems - both are very popular anywhere in Aus and currently there is a shortage of people in this trade. I also built cold rooms from scratch- we have some of the largest fruit & vegetable growers in the Southern hemisphere.

If you want to make a killing and you have experience in refrigeration, forget about Brisbane - Stanthorpe & the surrounding areas are a goldmine. We have one company here (the one I worked for) and they have a very, very bad reputation - but they don't have competition, so in 4 years they managed to come close to making a million - not joking. These people have NO business experience and NO people skills.

It is also possible to cover Brisbane, Toowoomba, Warwick, Tenterfield from here - a real gold mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shiela,

I recruit engineers, have a number of clients in the HVAC / Building services sectors. Right now I need HVAC designers, and urgently need someone with HVAC estimating experience for a company in west brisbane.

If its trades type roles - servicing or air con technician roles you are looking for, I probably can not help, but may be able to supply a few company names you can try. Or you are welcome to pop in and I can loan you last years AIRAH industry directory. the 2008 one is not out yet.

Cheers

Carey

Hi All

We will be arriving in Brisbane February 08, any one in the Aircon Trade in Brissie ?

Cheers vir eers

Sheila2Oz