also new

Nogs

Hi there

I have a sister and aunt in Brisbane and I am hoping 2008 will be the year I get to Oz. I have 3 daughters and the time has come for them to live a decent life.

This is a fantastic site and I have found some great info on this site to help with the process of starting to get everything in order for "the great trek"

Welcome to the forum, its really great, with loads of chats, and stax of info...

WOuld you mind telling us a bit more about yourself and your intentions..It would give us an idea of how to help you..

Also, as you can see, some keep a progress report, this is very helpful to you, as you can also see where others are sitting in relation to you..

Happy reading and chatting, these are a great bunch of folks..

Scott

Howzit Nogs,

Welcome to the family. You are in for a thing! Here you meet amazing people and get containers full of info.

Chat away, we're here for you. :jester:

Welkom :) 2 the forum.

Ursula and Albert.

Hi there

I have a sister and aunt in Brisbane and I am hoping 2008 will be the year I get to Oz. I have 3 daughters and the time has come for them to live a decent life.

This is a fantastic site and I have found some great info on this site to help with the process of starting to get everything in order for "the great trek"

Hi there

Welcome to the site. I also only found it a few weeks ago and am feeling so much better since I did because I post all kinds of weird and wonderful questions and what do you know - someone actually replies with great information.

Good luck with the great trek. We are leaving for Adelaide on 11 Feb after waiting 2 years to get our visas!

Regards

Julie