Wonderlike christelike radio stasie

Michelle M

Hi almal,

Weet nie of julle dit al ook ontdek het nie (miskien die in Sydney) maar ek het 'n searh gedoen en op die wonderlikste radio stasie afgekom

Fresh 103.2

Dis in Sydney maar ek luister streaming audio en is rerig impressed :holy: Ek het sommer vir almal in SA ook laat weet :D

Groete

Michelle

Michellle, ek sien jy is nuut hier in Melbourne. Het jy al Light FM geluister? Ek dink hulle is op 88kHz FM of daar rond en ek dink nie hulle stream online nie. Hulle het nogal lekker musiek meeste van die tyd.

Michellle, ek sien jy is nuut hier in Melbourne. Het jy al Light FM geluister? Ek dink hulle is op 88kHz FM of daar rond en ek dink nie hulle stream online nie. Hulle het nogal lekker musiek meeste van die tyd.

Nee ek het nog nie. Gaan dit eerste ding van middag opsoek, baie dankie vir die raad. Die stasies is net soveel beter as Radio Pulpit.

• 1 month later...

http://www.lightfm.com.au/pages/listen/listen.php

Ek het annerdag gehoor hulle het nou live audio streaming bygekry. Nice vir die Suid Afrikaners met groot bandwydte. :ilikeit: Sparrow, ek is bly om te hoor Light FM vang op daar by julle in Traralgon. Dit lyk nie asof hy baie ver opvang na die westekant van Melbourne toe nie (van wat ek gehoor het laas).

Edited by ~Sunflower~

Ons luister baie na hierdie een:

Life FM 107.9

:lol:

• 1 year later...

Hi all :ilikeit:

I have fallen in love with this station. Perth 87.6 vision. It has just come up so some parts of Perth do not get it, so when you are in your car it comes and goes, but give it a try...... Go on-line and have a listen. Very nice.

I LOVE IT. :ilikeit::blush:

From Melody

I listen to SonShine FM in Perth 98.5. It is a Christian radio station that plays secular music but the smut-mouth is absent from the DJ's. Every now and then they will give a bible verse and "prayer-concern" for the day. To be honest they play the best music of all the stations. http://sonshinefm.ws/

I do listen to Sonshine and they do play great music. They also do a lot in the community :ilikeit: But then some times they play music they haven't really listen to properly, so when I can't tune into to vision :ilikeit: I go to sonshine and hope they are playing christian music. I work with a woman that is is crazy about tripplej and I have to listen to that all day, so all day I pray for it to be over. I hate tripplej!!!!!! :ilikeit:

Have a listen to vision 87.6 - 88.00 you might like it. :blush:

From Melody

I will try it. Thanks for the tip.

• 1 year later...
I will try it. Thanks for the tip.

Ek kan die statsie ook aanbeveel

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

Melbourne - LightFM (Default station in my car. Also ue the "TuneIn Radio" app on my iPad to stream)

Freq: FM 89.9MHz

URL: www.lightfm.com.au

Sydney - Hope1032 (Listen to when I need to head up to Sydney for business. Even got a rental car one day on arrival with the station preset!)

Freq: FM 103.2MHz

URL: www.hope1032.com.au

Adelaide - LifeFM

Freq: FM 107.9MHz

URL: www.life.on.net

Cheers guys!

Tyrone

Hope 103.2 has been the radio station that takes me to work in the mornings and brings me back home at night for the past 2 years. I honestly don't know what I would do without the words of encouragement they bring each and every day, either through "Focus on the Family" or Morning Devotions with Chris Witts and of course Open House Retrospective. It lifts my spirits when I'm down and makes me realise how fortunate we are for what we have in life.