Ellenbrook: coffee morning, 13 June

maggie

I would like to invite any South Africans living in the Ellenbrook/ Vines area for a very informal get together at my place (Charlotte's Vineyard, Ellenbrook). Please PM me so that I can send you my address, and get an idea of numbers (kids/ moms). Date: 13 June (Tuesday) 10:30 am. You are welcome to bring a plate of goodies. Hope to hear from you soon. Maggie.

• 2 weeks later...

Maggie

I would just like to say thanx so much for our coffee morning. I had great fun and what a nice bunch of girls :rolleyes: . My friend loved it too.

As u know I'm going into my "busy" period but hope I can join u girls again as soon as things start cooling off my side :rolleyes:

Once again thanx and say hi to all the girls.

Lindy-Lee

:wacko:

Maggie

I would just like to say thanx so much for our coffee morning. I had great fun and what a nice bunch of girls :ilikeit: . My friend loved it too.

As u know I'm going into my "busy" period but hope I can join u girls again as soon as things start cooling off my side :whome:

Once again thanx and say hi to all the girls.

Lindy-Lee

;)

My pleasure! I am glad you had fun, so did I! I was a little nervous about how Jamie would react to eveybody but in the end he was so good! Seems like I worried for nothing (again!) Do you think it would be a good idea to get a list of everybodies name, phone numbers, email, address. What do you think? Maggie.

Hi Maggie

Don't think it's a bad idea seeing as I would love to have a chat to Nicole, I think, (from JHB).

I NEED to get my hands on her ice-cream recipe :ilikeit:

Then I have everyone details as well and can let u all know when the BIG event has occured. ;)

Lindy-Lee

:whome:

Edited by Lindy-Lee

Okay, give me a few days to orgainise everyone's details and then I can email them to you. Hope you are keeping well. Maggie.